Research Officer(563 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Researcher will work closely with the governmental departments, Shoras and community leaders and will complete a research about the justice systems in Afghan formal and informal judiciary context.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||ITL-003|
|Closing Date:||22 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct research on an in-depth analysis of local social political structures for all target tribes community groups.
• Prepare base-line report contain of full analysis assessment of the current formal justice delivery system in Herat and Badghis provinces.
• Prepare reports of the implemented activities of the project on quarterly, semi-annual and yearly basis.
• Share the research findings with the formal and community representatives, traditional leaders, and local power structures.
• Obtain all the information regarding the legal systems in formal and informal contents.
• Develop the research design and methodology scheme using combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Develop specific data collection tools including structured, semi-structured questionnaires, questionnaires guidelines as well observation checklists etc as needed
• Collect data systematically from the relevant departments, stakeholders and beneficiaries of these departments as well as relevant expert people
• Analyze the collected data and draw conclusions accordingly
• Write comprehensive reports of the findings and share the results of the research with CRDSA management for further consideration
• Collaborate with all other components of the project and CRDSA program section
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Knowledge of the Afghan constitution and other laws of Afghan government.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent English language (reading, writing, and speaking), Pashto is an advantage.
• University degree in law and social Science and or Sharia
• 3 years experiences of working in the same field with preferably with national and/or international NGOs.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, Law
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Note: In the subject line of your email please write (Legal Awareness officer ITL-003) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Team Lead, Gender, Child and Human Rights at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Team Lead Criminal Law Reform Working Group A.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Proposal Writing Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Policy and Planning Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Ethics Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|National Housing, Land and Property Rights Ad.. at UN-Habitat||Kabul||02 Apr 2018|