About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
All but not limited to, works related to plumbing under the direct supervision of Senior Mechanic.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||FMIC/HR/130|
|Closing Date:||19 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Medical gas plant room checkup.
2. Supervise each machine physically and ensure its proper function.
3. Filter cleaning and flow meters check of medical gas and vacuum systems.
4. Helping senior mechanic in equipment preventive maintenance.
5. Perform plumbing work including fixing of broken mechanical parts, sanitary blockages and air handling lines.
6. Daily storage of city water in water tank and cleaning of storages and other reservoirs in the hospital.
7. Assists HVAC technician in routine and breakdown maintenance of any mechanical equipment in the hospital.
8. Ensure the functionality of medical gas plant room under the direct supervision of mechanical supervisor.
9. Refilling of medical air and oxygen cylinders under the supervision of senior mechanic.
10. Any job assigned by the mechanical supervisor.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Dari and Pashto language
• Hard working and honest.
• Maximum 12th grade pass or equivalent. Beginner level of English language proficiency. Priority will be given upon applicants with computer skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Submission Guideline Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Technician/ Electrician at National Democratic Institute for Internationa..||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Clinic Engineer at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||08 Sep 2018|