Master Trainer SBES Re-annoucement(298 Views)
Welthungerhilfe it is one of Germany's biggest non-governmental relief organizations. Non-profit making, politically independent and non-denominational, the organization is run by a Supervisory Board of honorary members under the patronage of the President of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and public grants. Welthungerhilfe is working since the 1980’s continuously in Afghanistan and opened the first offices in 1992. Since this time Welthungerhilfe has implemented some 165 project in Afghanistan. Main fields of Welthungerhilfe intervention in Afghanistan are emergency relief, food and nutrition security, rural and regional development and water and sanitation.
· Develop training modules and toolkit on the planning, design and implementation of Sustainable Biomass Energy Systems (SEBS) which includes (Biogas Systems and Fuel Efficient Stoves, Bukhari and Tandoor i.e.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||WHH/AFG/NAN/207|
|Closing Date:||14 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop training modules and toolkit on the planning, design and implementation of Sustainable Biomass Energy Systems (SEBS) which includes (Biogas Systems and Fuel Efficient Stoves, Bukhari and Tandoor i.e. FEC, FEB, FET) for government engineers and provincial extension staff and prepare the respective training materials.
· Preparing the training curriculum and materials on the planning, design and implementation of SEBS Systems for government engineers and provincial extension staff is done.
· The training modules and toolkits will be documented and made available in Pashto as well as in Dari.
· Training curriculum and materials on the Operation and Maintenance of Biogas systems and the proper usage of bio-slurry is prepared.
· Propose an implementation structure describing the process to realize the installation and manufacturing of FEC cook stove (1100), FEB bukhari (900), FET Tandoor (300), 20 Solar ovens
· Training curriculum and materials on the Operation and Maintenance of Fuel Efficient cook stoves is prepared
· Specialized training conducted for at least thirty (30) local engineers, skilled workers and entrepreneurs on the design, construction and marketing of piloted SBES in two pilot areas.
· Assist in the selection of trainees and locations.
· Ensure from a technical perspective the project strategies are implemented in a consistent manner in the field.
· Assist the project Engineers in implementation of SBES.
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Renewable Energy or Energy Efficiency part.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the respective field.
· Sound training skills
· Computer literate.
· Supervision and management.
Afghanistan - Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Technical
The applicants should complete & submit only the WHH Recruitment Form with resume to the following email address (Candidate can download form from http://www.acbar.org/applicationform) and HR Database will not accept only resume of applicant.
Note: Only application send to below address will be considered. Applications send to any other address even within the organization cannot be considered.
Please put the vacancy number and job title in your email subject or otherwise your email will reject from resume database.
|More jobs in this category|
|Decor Manager at MOBY Group||Kabul||28 Mar 2018|
|Application Administrator at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Backfill CMS Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|CMS Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|