Financial Analyst(875 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Support senior staff in varied areas of financial analysis such as standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning. Also reviewing and coordination of financial analysis across different departments and/or regions/ business lines in support of Finance Management.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/17/32|
|Closing Date:||17 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Participate in compensation management, semi-annual incentive compensation payments.
• Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation accounting and forecasting processes. Respond to ad-hoc projects related to incentive compensation program
• Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
• Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
• Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
• Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
• Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company.
• Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
• Create monthly expense reports/ P&Ls; and provide variance analysis for management review
• Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the accounting team to make any necessary reclassification
• Develop annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and 3-year strategic plans in conjunction with managers in company’s analytics and enter the numbers into company’s planning system
• Responsible for consolidating financials, headcount reporting, and compensation analysis
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyzes, and recommendations
• Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
• Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
• Adapt new developments in the field of finance planning and control. Utilize computers and other tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models relative to the operations of the assigned organization and advise management as assigned
• Consult with and advise assigned management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues.
• Carry out financial analysis at multiple complexity levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, cost analysis, bid, job analysis and financial and expense performance comparisons.
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
• Must have extremely strong MS Office skills with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and on line market research
• Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
• Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• 5+ years’ work experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role
• Professional qualification such as ACCA/CAT or similar will be considered a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Officer at Afghan Compound Support Services||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Cashier at Global Technology||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Finance Officer at Malika and Refa Solution||Kabul||20 Jun 2018|
|Finance/HR Admin Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Herat||30 May 2018|
|Finance Assistant at Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||14 Jun 2018|
|کارمند اداری و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Balkh||28 May 2018|
|Tax Manager at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||14 Jun 2018|
|مدیر عمومی محاسبه جنسی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supp..||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Finance&Account Manager at DABS||Kabul||22 May 2018|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kabul||24 May 2018|
|Finance Assistant (Grade 6) at World Health Organization||Kabul||24 May 2018|
|Chief Financial Officer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|مدیر عمومی مالی و اداری at کمیسیون شکایات..||Multi Cities||22 May 2018|
|Finance & Operations Manager at Afghanaid||Daikondi||22 May 2018|
|Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||06 Jun 2018|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Accountant For Spare parts Section at Habib Faiz Construction Group||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|