Legal Officer(827 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
based on it services and electronic government
Assist the legal department/advisors whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation and legal system of Afghanistan
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||MCIT – NTA – 021|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the legal department/advisors whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation and legal system of Afghanistan;
• He/She will be responsible for reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents instructed by the Legal Advisor or management;
• Primarily responsible for providing high quality advice to the organization or the client on major legal issues and problems as well as finding resolutions in consultation with legal advisor;
• To provide assistance and advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents;
• Provide the much needed legal assistance while dealing with some particular legal tasks, litigations, contracts, dispute resolution and guide the Organization on taking an appropriate decision;
• Acquire legal opinions of the Ministry of Justice in terms of all legal issues and proceedings of amendments, laws etc.
• Prepare briefs and note discussion on cabinet, Minister Council and other issues to the Minister Office. Attend the meeting whenever required.
• Assist the Legal Advisor to the Minister in day to day activities.
• Any other task assigned by the Legal Advisor and management.
• Sound knowledge of Afghanistan laws rules and regulations;
• Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.
• Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
• Ability to coordinate a team and different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
• Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in law, Political Sciences or any other relevant field.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum 4 year’s relevant experience of legal, counselling, advising is required.
• Experience with International agencies and government is preferable;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Law
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Procedure Law STTAs at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Legal Analysis STTA at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Proposal Writing Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|