Records Officer(673 Views)
About UMASS - USWDP
The Afghanistan University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP) is helping Afghanistan’s higher education professionals to manage the growth of tertiary education while improving academic quality. Building on the successes of previous USAID funded projects, USWDP is implementing activities that improve the management capacity of the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) and 11 public universities to ensure quality higher education and employment for a larger number of Afghan men and women. The project assists in developing learning environments that foster well qualified and professional faculty members, highly capable and motivated students, diverse and market-oriented academic programs, sustainable public-private collaboration, international university partnerships, and other innovations that move Afghanistan toward the higher education system it deserves.
The Records Officer is a full-time, professional position located at the MoHE directorate of Academic Coordination.
|Date Posted:||13 Mar 2018||Reference:||452|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||38000 to 89000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and tasks of the position include:
• Preparing the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual plans;
• Filing the documents based on the serial numbers and the issuing dates;
• Assisting in entering the attested educational documents’ information in the data base;
• Registering all the attested documents according to the issuing country, holder of the documents, evaluator’s information, and the attesting date;
• Scanning all the attested documents and the received documents for attestation;
• Suggesting the plans and proposals for improving the activities;
• Performing other tasks as required by the manager.
Key qualifications of the Records Officer include:
• Bachelor Degree (graduate degree preferred) in Education, Public Administration or Business Administration, supplemental education or training related to the position responsibilities, or equivalent work experience beyond the minimum requirement.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in program/project management in the area of Public Administration.
• Applied knowledge of evaluation design as well as the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, particularly in the field of higher education.
• Knowledge of political and social context of Afghanistan and the higher education system.
• Computer skills, including Excel, Access, and relevant statistical packages (e.g., SPSS).
• International donor-funded program experience, in particular, knowledge of USAID programs and regulations.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and Dari (Pashto fluency preferred).
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and leadership.
• Well organized, able to manage multiple tasks.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision but skillful in collaborating and coordinating with other program staff and partners.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
1. Please Indicate the position title, vacancy number in the subject line otherwise your application will not be considered.
2. Please include names and contacts for three references.
3. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
USWDP is an equal job opportunity employer and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Zone Manager at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AWCCI..||Multi Cities||31 Mar 2018|
|Project Officer (NFE Curriculum &Teacher; Edu.. at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Senior Project Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تصدی های دولتی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس سروی منرال ها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی سروی جیولوجی at Ministry of Mines and Petr..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تفتیش داخلی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس کادستر معادن at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس اداری وخدمات at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی اداره پطرولیم at Ministry of Mines and Pe..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس خدمات حقوقی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس لابراتوارها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Ministry of Mines and Petro..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Operations Manager at ATR Consulting||Kabul||23 Mar 2018|
|Evaluation Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|آمر ترانسپورت at ATRA||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|