Curriculum Implementation Coordinator(1028 Views)
CYEEO (Children & Youth Education Empowerment Organization) is an educational -oriented entity headquartered in Kabul; Afghanistan CYEEO is unaffiliated with any political and governmental bodies. It is registered with the Afghanistan Ministry of Economy under 4336 register number. CYEEO is founded on Dec 2017 as an exclusive educational and entertainment Media association for kids, teenagers and youth in Afghanistan. CYEEO uses education- entertainment as a strategic approach for educating children and teenagers. It will be done through different programs such as animations, TV shows, soap operas, feature movies, documentaries, TV spots and written books.
Under the super vision of Regional Manager, Curriculum Implementation Coordinator oversees elementary and secondary school curriculum and teaching standards. S/he will develop instructional material, coordinate its implementation with teachers and principals, and assess its effectiveness
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2018||Reference:||CYEEO-2018-03|
|Closing Date:||25 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 10 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
included but are not limited:
• Analyze student test data
• Review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials
• Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance, and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills
• Recommend teaching techniques and the use of different or new technologies
• Develop procedures for teachers to implement curriculum
• Train teachers and other instructional staff in new content or programs
• Mentor or coach teachers to improve their skills
• And other assigned duty
• Analytical skills to examine student test data and make recommendations for improvement in curriculum and teaching
• Effective writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers and school administrators
• Creativity — able to think of new ways to engage students
• Leadership skills to coach teachers on effective instructional strategies
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office,
• Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of coordination principles.
Al lest 3-4 years of experience in related filed
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or organizational development
Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field.
Degree from an accredited institution.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to email mentioned below with a Subject line: Coordinator CYEEO-2018-03
ANY/ALL application submissions received after the closing date of March 25, 2018 will not be considered.
1. Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
2. Standard resumes describing academic and professional background.
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
• Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered.
• No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
• Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement (graduated and degree and/or diploma already received) as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements.
• Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration.
• The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Strategic Communications Advisor to Mo.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Communications Assistant at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||25 May 2018|