Regional Manager(1638 Views)
CYEEO (Children & Youth Education Empowerment Organization) is an educational -oriented entity headquartered in Kabul; Afghanistan CYEEO is unaffiliated with any political and governmental bodies. It is registered with the Afghanistan Ministry of Economy under 4336 register number. CYEEO is founded on Dec 2017 as an exclusive educational and entertainment Media association for kids, teenagers and youth in Afghanistan. CYEEO uses education- entertainment as a strategic approach for educating children and teenagers. It will be done through different programs such as animations, TV shows, soap operas, feature movies, documentaries, TV spots and written books.
Highly organized goal-oriented, lead and supervise a program through completion, overseeing successful output. Outline the program’s goals and objectives, while acting as a liaison between program staff and upper management/executives. The Regional Manager is under the direct supervision of the President and responsible for variety of tasks.
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2018||Reference:||CYEEO-2018-02|
|Closing Date:||25 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 10 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
included but are not limited:
• Planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
• Defining the program's governance arrangements.
• Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
• Managing the program's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses.
• Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams.
• Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements.
• Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the program's individual projects.
• Managing communications with all stakeholders.
• Managing risks to the program's successful outcome.
• Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the President or program director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Analytical skills to examine student test data and make recommendations for improvement in curriculum and teaching
• Effective writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers and school administrators
• Creativity — able to think of new ways to engage students
• Leadership skills to coach teachers on effective instructional strategies
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office,
• Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of coordination principles.
Al lest 3-4 years of experience in related filed
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or organizational development
Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field.
Degree from an accredited institution.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to email mentioned below with a Subject line: Regional Manager CYEEO-2018-02
ANY/ALL application submissions received after the closing date of March 25, 2018 will not be considered.
1. Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
2. Standard resumes describing academic and professional background.
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
• Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered.
• No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
• Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement (graduated and degree and/or diploma already received) as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements.
• Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration.
• The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
|More jobs in this category|
|عضواداری at DABS||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|Admin Assistant at AFTEL||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|Administrative Manager- Kandahar at Tetra Tech||Kandahar||01 Jun 2018|
|Program Assistant at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|Librarian & Reception at Social and Educational Services Organization||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Associate Director of Advancement at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Secretary to CEO / President at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Receptionist at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|کارمند کنترول at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage ..||Ghazni||27 May 2018|
|Office Cook at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||Kabul||31 May 2018|