M&E Officer(1474 Views)
CYEEO (Children & Youth Education Empowerment Organization) is an educational -oriented entity headquartered in Kabul; Afghanistan CYEEO is unaffiliated with any political and governmental bodies. It is registered with the Afghanistan Ministry of Economy under 4336 register number. CYEEO is founded on Dec 2017 as an exclusive educational and entertainment Media association for kids, teenagers and youth in Afghanistan. CYEEO uses education- entertainment as a strategic approach for educating children and teenagers. It will be done through different programs such as animations, TV shows, soap operas, feature movies, documentaries, TV spots and written books.
The M&E Officer will support the CYEEO leadership as well as Curriculum Specialist in all data collection, analysis, and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for 1001nights curriculum project, both new and established throughout S/he will provide technical field support to the leadership of organization. The M&E Officer will work closely with Program teams to assess field conditions, support capacity building initiatives, and facilitate the collection of quality data under the supervision of the CYEEO President. S/he may be assigned to focus on supporting one or more specific projects within a program as assigned by the Supervisor.
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2018||Reference:||M&E Officer CYEEO-2018-01|
|Closing Date:||25 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 10 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all M&E initiatives for assigned project(s) including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives as necessary.
Support Regional Manager and Curriculum Specialist in creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities
• Support the team in defining and implementing the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the projects.
• Assist the team in proposing strategies to increase data use and demand amongst Program staff.
• Assist Program staff and the Curriculum Specialist in clarifying project information needs.
• Support project/program staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture program progress.
• Draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection procedures under the supervision of the CYEEO leadership (eg. logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, and M&E manuals)
• Support the M&E Manager in reviewing the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications or resources.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office,
• Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of monitoring principles.
• Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in Monitoring.
• Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
• Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
• Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
• Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
• Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
• Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
• Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
• Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
• Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds of people.
Al lest 3-4 years of experience in related filed
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or organizational development
Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field. Masters is a plus point.
Degree from an accredited institution.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to email mentioned below with a Subject line: M&E Officer CYEEO-2018-01
ANY/ALL application submissions received after the closing date of March 25, 2018 will not be considered.
1. Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
2. Standard resumes describing academic and professional background.
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
• Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered.
• No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
• Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement (graduated and degree and/or diploma already received) as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements.
• Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration.
• The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Concept Notes, Proposal Writing, M&E .. at The Liaison Office||Multi Cities||21 Jan 2019|
|Post Project Monitoring Officer at MISFA Ltd.||Balkh||28 Jan 2019|
|Post Project Monitoring Officer at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||28 Jan 2019|
|M&E Expert at Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University||Kabul||28 Jan 2019|
|Data Analyst at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Provincial Planning, Monitoring and Reporting.. at Ministry of Education ..||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2019|
|Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director at DAI||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|M&E Officer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|