WFD Clerk(1296 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Promote: Women in the Economy (WIE) throughout Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses or businesses that employ women to grow.
The post holder will support WIE -West technical team (will work with the Workforce Development Team in West) on their daily work with more focus on administration work on WFD (outreach Internship and Apprenticeship activity.
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2018||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||19 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
She will be responsible for below activities:
- Checking the forms on KMP as directed and finding errors and reporting to the supervisor
- Keeping records of numbers of data entry/status updates/collecting and integrating numbers
- Assisting in making calls for interviews/events/sessions when needed
- Creating spread sheets in excel and word files when needed
- Scanning/printing and copying files
- Documentation and filing in soft and hard copies as directed by supervisor
- Assisting team in other program related activities
- Assisting beneficiaries in on-line registration to the program
- Collecting related forms from beneficiaries
- And any other activity assign to her by her supervisor
- High school graduates preferred.
- Excellent oral and written Dari proficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with diverse group of people or comfortable talking with and interacting with others of different nationalities, genders, ethnic groups, etc.
- Good computer and internet browsing skills demonstrated ability to type and do basic word processing and interest in building ICT skills.
- Be a team player, ability to ask for guidance and assistance when the task is unclear.
- Be organized, able to meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning with a clear plan for professional development.
She will report to WIE- West WFD Case Officer.
High School graduates preferred
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include WFD Clerk in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Public Outreach and Advocacy Capacity Buildin.. at Checchi and Company Co..||Kabul||08 Jun 2018|
|Value Chain Assessment at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||07 Jun 2018|
|Policy Advisor to MoMP/PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (Mo..||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|National Programme Officer Human Rights, Cult.. at Swiss Development Coop..||Kabul||10 Jun 2018|
|Phase III Technical Advisers Project Manager at National Security Council||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Development Program Specialist (Environment) .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Program Officer (Re-advertisement) at UMASS - USWDP||Nangarhar||20 Jun 2018|
|Huquq Training Specialist at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping (VAM) Offi.. at United Nations World F..||Kabul||26 May 2018|