Logistic / Procurement Officer(2302 Views)
Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute is one of the leading educational organizations which has been established in the year of 2007 for enriching of talents and capacity building in the sector of technical education. There are five departments; ICT department, Construction department, Business management department, Horticulture department and Automotive department, which are providing valuable labor force in the market.
ATVI has a partnership with WHH (Welthhungerlilfe) to support self-determination and democracy, based on the realization of human rights. ATVI-WHH see the motivation, resourcefulness and committed co-operation of those who suffer hunger and poverty as the fundamental basis of their practical work.
A logistics officer is responsible for handling the company's physical resources. Typical logistics activities include procurement of materials, storage, transportation and distribution of the finished product. The logistic officer is responsible of dept understanding of Supply chain and to eliminate inefficient processes in the chain.
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2018||Reference:||ATVI-WHH-2-18|
|Closing Date:||26 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Obtain Approvals from Administration and finance department in due course according to the budget line.
2. Preparation and review of quotation from different vendors
3. Purchase, check in and receive daily deliveries from different vendors and distributor as per ATVI purchasing procedure.
4. Close and on time coordination with Donor agencies
5. Keep proper record of all receipts, payments etc.
6. Good Knowledge of Afghanistan Government and procurement Law
7. Thoroughly inspect received items for unsatisfactory or unacceptable quality or damage and follow procedures for returning to distributors as necessary.
8. Perform record keeping and other documentation function needed to maintain perpetual inventory
9. Assist with compilation of food and supply market orders according to established guidelines and procedures of ATVI
10. Coordinate and cooperation with operations, Administrations, and Finance Department, Keeping them updated at all times.
11. Report the current logistic situation within the organization on monthly basis to the administration and finance Managers.
12. Proper estimation of ATVI main and sub offices
13. Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and accessories
14. Perform any other task as instructed by Administration and Finance Manager.
• Excellent People skills, reliable and works well under pressure
• Dedicated, Creative, Punctual, Honest and able to make proper decisions
• Communication, Procurement knowledge, shipping and receiving
• Adaptability and Quick follow-through
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Team work and collaboration
• Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity and ability to work with minimum supervision
Bachelor Degree with Two years experience, or with Four years experience in post-secondary education Diploma from a recognized Institute/University.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter and contact details, not later than 03/26/2018 to the email bellow.PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE VACANCY NUMBER (“ATVI-WHH-2-18) & JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Only short listed candidates will be informed.
Submit the Hard Copies of Resumes / CV's to the address below:
Human Resources Dep't of Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute (ATVI), Institute of Technology Compound, Next to ministry of Higher Education, Kart-e-char, Kabul- Afghanistan. or contact: (+93) 0782 8595 02
|More jobs in this category|
|(معاون تحویلدار (ننگرهار at DABS||Nangarhar||31 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس امور تنظیمی at National Medicine and Healthcare ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس آګاهی عامه at National Medicine and Healthcare Pr..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس تعین قیمت ها at National Medicine and Healthcare..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator (Balkh) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیریت تحویخانه (.. at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Engineering, Construction and manufacturing||Kabul||09 Nov 2018|
|Outreach Coordinator/ Herat at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|صفا کارسب ستیشن امارات at DABS||Kabul||22 Oct 2018|
|Liaison Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|