Business Development Manager(2567 Views)
About Noorzai International Corporation
-We are Multinational Company with growth up to 200 M. USD net worth spearheaded over 16 Different Countries and running multi million Dollars Projects . We All at NC. Would like to thank you for allowing us to offer you our opportunity.
We are a Team of highly skilled IT, Engineering & Construction Subject Matter Local National, Regional and Experts (SMEs). The Team maintain Advanced Degrees & Certifications and the eagerness and knowledge required to see that all CA. projects are successful.
Team Members have spent their entire careers as SMEs for some of the very best US, Afghan and Regional Foreign Corporations and/or US Government Departments & Agencies. Our Past Performance includes projects located throughout the US, Middle East, Africa, South, East & Southeast Asia.
We are Sexually Harassment - Free Employer and adopted (EEP) Policy [Equal Employment Policy] . Safety, Quality & friendly environment work place are all extremely important to us, as well as the well-being of our Team Members. With a reputation for exceptional ethics, expertise, and client focus, we really do live by our Mission, Values & Vision Statement.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Business Development Officer is responsible for Identify Business Opportunities through various method, Websites, Bidding Conferences, Contracts fairs, direct invitations, and expression of interest. Business Networking with US. Federal Government, ISAF, US Army, NATO Troops, NGOs, UN, International Organizations, Prime Private Contractors, Companies, Entities, International , Regional, and Local Authorities. Candidate must be speak Fluent English, Pashto, Dari, and Persian. Computer Skills are essential, Candidate Must have excellent performance and Skills on using Computer, Microsoft Office. Candidates will be tested failure to demonstrate such skills will be expel from the Job Candidacy. Understanding exchanging correspondences with Clients, and Conduction E-Marketing throughout Interpersonal and Interactive Character is fundamental to this position as Candidate will be placed on (90) Days Probation period for evaluation, as this Job is full time.
|Date Posted:||18 Mar 2018||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||15 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify Bids, Solicitations, RFPs, RFQs, Offers for Proposals from various Clients Resources ISAF, US Army, NATO Troops, NGOs, UN, International Organizations, Prime Private Contractors, Companies, Entities, International , Regional, and Local Authorities
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop Client Relationship
• Attending meeting conferences, sit visit , webinar, seminar, venue and all other events
• Bachelor Degree in BS. Or similar
• Minimum 2 Years Experiences
• Familiar with Bidding Process and Bids search
• Full understanding to the Bidding Process and requirements of various Clients such as DOS. DoD, ISAF, US Army, NATO Troops, NGOs, UN, International
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven correspondences with Clients track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please minimized your resume to (3) Pages only. Include a cover page with your submitted resume.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|DCOP at Kabul Carpet Export Center||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|BRANCH SUPERVISOR at Sky Travel and Tours||Balkh||30 Oct 2018|