Structural/Bridge Engineer(1046 Views)
About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services Company (ATES) is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals.
ATES is submitting proposal for ADB Funded Project of Construction Supervision of the construction of Qaisar – Dari-e-Bum Road Project (151 km) Badghis & Faryab Provinces, Sections I, ii and iii). The Project road section is 151 kilometres in length and is divided into three Packages; (1) Section i, 191+000 to 241+000, 50 Kilometres in length, (2) Section ii, 241+000 to 281+000 40 kilometres in length, and (3) Section iii, 281+000 to 342+000, 61 kilometres in length.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Road Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||01 Apr 2018||Reference:||ATES/131|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 32 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Structural Engineer shall have a degree in civil engineering preferably with 8 years’ experience or more, demonstrating a working knowledge in: (i) the design and construction of bridges and other structures for road projects; (ii) various structural designs and documentations including the design of all required earthworks, retaining walls, drainage and any other required structures; and (iii) supervising the work of field teams in monitoring progress, assessing quality, and certifying construction in accordance with contract conditions. Under the direction of the international Bridge/Geotechnical Engineer, detailed tasks include:
• Construction supervision of all Project structural elements, including temporary works, earthworks, bridges, retaining walls, drainage culverts and any other structures
• Review the design of temporary works, including shuttering and scaffolding, for suitability and safety during construction.
• Review the construction schedule for all earthworks and structural elements, in consultation with the Materials/Pavement Engineer.
• Review the Contractor’s proposed quality assurance and quality control systems and procedures for earthworks and structural works.
• Review quality control test results and certificates for all earthworks and structural elements.
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 8 Years, and 8 Years of Similar
Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent, preference given to Masters.
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
- Faryab: QAISAR
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project you were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Enterprise and Marketing at Afghanaid||Ghowr||13 Dec 2018|
|Developing Mobile Data collection and Analysi.. at Afghanaid||Kabul||10 Dec 2018|