Site Inspector(991 Views)
About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services Company (ATES) is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals.
ATES is submitting proposal for ADB Funded Project of Construction Supervision of the construction of Qaisar – Dari-e-Bum Road Project (151 km) Badghis & Faryab Provinces, Sections I, ii and iii). The Project road section is 151 kilometres in length and is divided into three Packages; (1) Section i, 191+000 to 241+000, 50 Kilometres in length, (2) Section ii, 241+000 to 281+000 40 kilometres in length, and (3) Section iii, 281+000 to 342+000, 61 kilometres in length.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Road Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||01 Apr 2018||Reference:||ATES/133|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 34 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for the Site Inspectors shall include having a degree in civil engineering preferably with 8 years’ experience or more in major road construction works demonstrating capability in gauging quality workmanship and appropriate construction methods. Under the guidance of the SRE/RE, the Site Inspectors shall:
• Undertake day-to-day supervision for assigned sections of highway and structures.
• Monitor Contractor’s work and certify the construction in accordance with established procedures.
• Maintain daily records of weather, labour, plant and materials on assigned sections of the Site.
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 8 Years, and 8 Years of Similar experience
Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent, preference given to Masters.
Afghanistan - Badghis
- Faryab: QAISAR
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project you were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Individual Consultant to provide Rights of Wa.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|Donor Coordinator Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Business Planning Coach/Consultant at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|