Resettlement Specialist(1033 Views)
About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services Company (ATES) is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals.
ATES is submitting proposal for ADB Funded Project of Construction Supervision of the construction of Qaisar – Dari-e-Bum Road Project (151 km) Badghis & Faryab Provinces, Sections I, ii and iii). The Project road section is 151 kilometres in length and is divided into three Packages; (1) Section i, 191+000 to 241+000, 50 Kilometres in length, (2) Section ii, 241+000 to 281+000 40 kilometres in length, and (3) Section iii, 281+000 to 342+000, 61 kilometres in length.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Road Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||01 Apr 2018||Reference:||ATES/135|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Resettlement Specialist shall have a degree in the social sciences, land administration, or equivalent disciplines. Preferably with 5 years’ experience or more in the preparation and execution of resettlement programs for road and infrastructure projects in the Central West region. Oral competence in local languages and customs will be an advantage. Detailed tasks include:
• Assist the EA to implement the approved LARP including managing proper disclosure to the public, preparing detailed action plans for the delivery of compensation, ensuring that all affected parties receive payments or other rehabilitation based on the LARP and assisting the EA to hand over the Site to the Contractor free from all encumbrances.
• Ensure that the displaced persons are properly consulted and adequately resettled and compensated in accordance with the provisions of the LARP. This task entails among other things proper review of compensation rates and consultation with local governments and community organizations to ensure compensation at replacement cost.
• Ensure that the independent monitoring agencies and the implementing NGOs are hired in timely manner including preparing terms of reference and reviewing monitoring reports.
• Ensure the EA complies with all relevant grant covenants.
• Assist the EA to prepare reports on LARP implementation complying with ADB requirements.
• Any other associated tasks that the EA or ADB may require to be done with respect to social safeguards, including relating to implementation of the LARP grievance mechanism.
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 5 Years, and 5 Years of Similar experience
Graduate in social sciences, land administration or equivalent, preference given to Masters.
Afghanistan - Badghis
- Faryab: QAISAR
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Social Science
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project you were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Enterprise Development & Financial Management.. at Afghanaid||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|