Security Officer(1249 Views)
About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services Company (ATES) is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals.
ATES is submitting proposal for ADB Funded Project of Construction Supervision of the construction of Qaisar – Dari-e-Bum Road Project (151 km) Badghis & Faryab Provinces, Sections I, ii and iii). The Project road section is 151 kilometres in length and is divided into three Packages; (1) Section i, 191+000 to 241+000, 50 Kilometres in length, (2) Section ii, 241+000 to 281+000 40 kilometres in length, and (3) Section iii, 281+000 to 342+000, 61 kilometres in length.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Road Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||01 Apr 2018||Reference:||ATES/137|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 32 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The national Security Officer should have an extensive background and experience in the security field, with (a) preferably 5 years government, military, and/or police service, or equivalent private sector security related experience including experience in establishing security policies and procedures relating to police/military and/or investigation agencies and good knowledge of the UN Security Management System; (b) comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the functions of multilateral donor organizations and their field operations; (c) area knowledge and experience in Afghanistan; (d) demonstrated experience in crisis management and operating in difficult circumstances and conditions; (e) strong written and verbal briefing and reporting skills including an good command of written and spoken English; and (e) demonstrated experience in operating in a multicultural environment. Detailed tasks include:
• Assist with the development of the Project Security Plan.
• Ongoing consultation and coordination of the implementation of the Project Security Plan with the Ministry of Interior, the EA and the Contractor.
• Supervise implementation of the Project Security Plan including reporting.
• Supervise implementation of the Consultant Security Plan.
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 5 Years, and 5 Years of Similar experience
Graduate from Military, Police Academy or equivalent.
Afghanistan - Badghis
- Faryab: QAISAR
AF AF 12
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project you were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Enterprise Development & Financial Management.. at Afghanaid||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|