About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services Company (ATES) is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals.
ATES is submitting proposal for ADB Funded Project of Construction Supervision of the construction of Qaisar – Dari-e-Bum Road Project (151 km) Badghis & Faryab Provinces, Sections I, ii and iii). The Project road section is 151 kilometres in length and is divided into three Packages; (1) Section i, 191+000 to 241+000, 50 Kilometres in length, (2) Section ii, 241+000 to 281+000 40 kilometres in length, and (3) Section iii, 281+000 to 342+000, 61 kilometres in length.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Road Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||01 Apr 2018||Reference:||ATES/138|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 34 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Accountant shall have a degree in accounting, finance, or business administration and be qualified as a chartered public accountant. A higher degree is preferable. Preferred experience should illustrate: (i) 10 years or more working in financial accounting with knowledge of public sector accounting systems/procedures, and a sound understanding of the specific development issues relevant to the host country; (ii) ability to prepare concise briefings on financial and accounting matters; (iii) ability to use a variety of computer programs and different types of software to maintain ledgers and to prepare the different types of forms and financial statements; and (iv) excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Detailed tasks include:
• Establish procedures for the financial monitoring and reporting of the Contract in accordance with government and ADB requirements.
• Maintain detailed records of all financial disbursements, including assisting the EA with financial reporting to the ADB.
• Assist the Team Leader to review and approve the Contractor’s claims for payment, variation orders and price adjustments.
• Provide accounting support for the administration of the consultancy contract.
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 10 Years, and 10 Years of Similar experience
Graduate from accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent, Preference given to Masters.
Afghanistan - Faryab: QAISAR
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project you were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Enterprise and Marketing at Afghanaid||Ghowr||13 Dec 2018|