Designer and Photographer(528 Views)
About Allamah University
Allamah Institute of Higher Education takes most of its educational leadership experience from the 24-year-old Jihad Danish Cultural & Educational Association (JDCA) Karte-3 which practically introduced the concept of private tuition centers to Kabul province residents after the fall of the Soviet-backed communist regime. The experts at Allamah pride themselves over the Jihad Danish successful experience, having taught tens of thousands of girls and boys the necessary skills and knowledge, such as English Language, type-writing (before computer came to Afghanistan) followed by computer skills (when computer came!), concour preparation courses that included all scientific school subjects and last but not least, Quran Kareem, Dari, Pashto, Calligraphy, Painting, Carpet-weaving and other courses. JDCA and Allamah are proud of the JDCA alumni/former students and teachers who have established and are running many different local educational centers in Kabul and provinces!
Graphic design agencies create visual communication materials for their clients such as logos, marketing materials and advertising. They work with their clients to identify business objectives, create strategies and implement them with a range of design, advertising, branding and marketing projects.
|Date Posted:||02 Apr 2018||Reference:||003|
|Closing Date:||19 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• setting up photographic equipment
• Catching photos
• editing and retouching images
• choosing and setting up locations
• reproducing and framing photographs
• promoting business (especially if self-employed)
• researching and making contacts
• General administration tasks.
• Other tasks given to do by Administration.
• Adobe Photo shop
• Adobe flash
• Adobe Illustrator
• Photo catching skills
• Other relevant subject
School Graduated, Documents in Graphic Design, Bachelors of Graphic Filed will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) along with the latest education documents to the HR department of Allamah Institute of Higher Education or electronically to the following email addresses:
For more information, please contact:
Allamah Institute of Higher Education, Chaharrahi Pul-e-Surkh, Opposite the VIP Swimming Pool, Kabul, Afghanistan
0749 942 615, 0749 942 611
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!