M&E Officer(1450 Views)
About MPW-NRAP inc
The National Rural Access Program (NRAP) is one of the most important National Priority Programs (NPP) of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The primary focus of the program is the rehabilitation, (re-) construction and maintenance of the rural roads network in all 34 provinces of the country and it is funded by different donors, including the WB, ARTF, EC, DFID, JSDF , USAID and etc. The program has subsequent projects such NERAP, Shindand and etc.
The clients representative in the program has been nominated in legal document of project e.g. MSA and TA namely Program Implementation Unit (PIU). The program is committed not only to improve rural access in remote areas but also capacity building of national staffs in order to provide Ministry of Public Works with skilled and trained staff for future operation in which PIU and UNOPS consultants play the foremost role.
The overall objective of the assignment is to collect the roads network data of the entire country for development of Road Network Planning and Management System. This will assist the program in project prioritization for construction, rehabilitation, maintenance and effective management of roads network given the context of limited investment and funding.
The incumbent take the following tasks and has to collect and assist the program in capturing
required data for
Roads Network inventory survey: This survey shall be conducted for the entire national roads network. The data to be collected on road shall include road classification, road identification with its segments, road tracking, demography within project area which entails GPS information on social centers including mosques, schools, clinic, market, graveyard, national parks auditorium etc. within project area. The subproject area incorporate 2.5 Km either side of subproject.
Rehabilitated Roads’ network Condition survey
Rehabilitated Roads condition survey: Roads network Condition survey shall be carried out for approximately 50,000km of rehabilitated road including to all classes of roads (out of entire road network of approximately 123,000km), rehabilitated under all NRAP, NSP, NABDP, PRTs and other agencies. This will include, but not limited to, cross drainage structures’ geographical location its functional conditions, dimensions, one peak day traffic count and road pavement condition.
|Date Posted:||02 Apr 2018||Reference:||21|
|Closing Date:||17 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Road classification;
• Road identification with its segments;
• Road tracking;
• Demography within project area which entails GPS information on social centers including mosques, schools, clinic, market, graveyard, national parks auditorium etc. within project area. The subproject area incorporate 2.5 Km either side of subproject;
• Cross drainage structures;
• Geographical location its functional conditions;
• Dimensions, one peak day traffic count;
• Road pavement condition;
• The incumbent will select enumerators’ base on particular criteria for data collection and
Train them through both indoor training workshop and demonstration field test;
• The screened and verified data will be uploaded and enter into the Rural Road Network Planning management system (RRNPMS) data base;
• The data collection team will be monitored and supervise by incumbent supervisory and management team;
• If needed regular (weekly and monthly basis) progress report will be provided to the
• M&E department;
• Demonstrated ability to raining and build capacity of counterparts.
• Familiar with UN and governmental administrative systems.
• Capable of working with others in a participatory and capacity building manner.
• An interest in and knowledge of rural road infrastructure is desirable.
• Be self-motivated, versatile and adaptable and with limited time frames.
• Flexible and able to work under pressure and with limited time frames.
• Familiarity with engineering vocabulary an asset.
• Be able and willing to travel to all provinces within Afghanistan, including insecure and volatile areas.
• Program of work are as per plan.
• Standard procedures are format for reporting.
• Coordinate and facilitate the collect, compile, check, and sort and analysis qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing field activities.
• Regular field visit and capture essential data (qualitative or quantitative) and report to M&E officer
Bachelor’s Degree in Economic Civil Engineering or business administration is required
Preferred Civil engineering.
• At least 3years’ experience in field of M&E, reporting impact Evaluation, or business
Ability to communicate and read English. Fluency written and verbally in Dari or Pashtu.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address:. Application without subject of job title ( M&E officer) and vacancy No will not have concerned, only short listed candidates will call for test and interview. Only those applicants who meet the minimum criteria should apply the language of interview should be in Dari, Pashto, and English.
4th floor, NRAP Building, Behind MPW old Macroryan, Kabul Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kunduz||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|مدیر عمومی مانیتورینگ(نظ.. at Ministry of Higher Edu..||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|M&E Officer at Kabul Carpet Export Center||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|