Project Manager(1148 Views)
About GreenTech Dunia Consulting
GreenTech Dunia (GTD) is a registered project management Consulting Company (MoCI license No.: D- 78011) established in 2015. We stand for environmental sustainability and innovation embedded in a global mindset.
GTD’s team consists of experienced experts from various professional fields, who have successfully completed projects in Afghanistan, Germany, Pakistan, UAE, and Iran.
GTD's team is committed to delivering value-based and innovative solutions to its clients by applying a management approach that considers not only the science but also the art of project management.
GTD pursues a team-work approach by closely cooperating with all involved stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
GTD maintains an expert database with up to 3,000 national and 500 international experts.
GTD has local and international cooperation partners in various sectors; thus sustaining the global mindset of the company.
GTD's goal is to contribute to the improvement of people's living standards through the employment of a holistic approach. This approach takes into account social and economic factors alike; consequently allows us to develop appropriate technologies for the sustainable development of emerging economies.
GTD is developing and managing projects in the field of renewable energy, water, agriculture, and environment.
GTD’s commitment to the cause is further strengthened by the fact that it dedicates 5 % of its annual profit to other research and development projects in Afghanistan.
This assignment is one subset of a wider effort that the GreenTech Dunia (GTD) Consulting is conducting, which is to provide for an updated assessment of the energy sector, with the aim of informing investments to increase access to affordable and sustainable energy. This assignment is the start of a long term series of complementary assessments and surveys to be conducted over a period of coming years by GTD.
|Date Posted:||02 Apr 2018||Reference:||GTD/PE-01|
|Closing Date:||17 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strong technical and analytical background, and knowledge of international best practices pertaining to design and deployment of geospatial least cost rollout (grid and off-grid) platform for national electrification program investment and implementation planning, within the overall framework of a sector-wide approach.
• The team leader should be highly experienced in addressing the range of issues typically encountered in the process of identifying and acquiring relevant geo referenced data (data sets) from relevant national agencies, as well as the process and techniques for upstream data preparation and validation supplemented from international sources, preparation thereof to support the geo referenced analysis.
• He/she should have comprehensive knowledge of energy sources such as hydropower, solar and wind energy, thermal energy and biomass. He/she is expected to bring an established and recognized track record of experience leading teams in undertaking comparable efforts in other countries.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
- The team leader must have effective communications and writing skills
- Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team.
- Must be a leader who seeks to identify and communicate potential problems and propose solutions to solve them.
- Must be able to function effectively in a loosely structured but complex work environment that is constantly and rapidly changing as a result of project development in all sectors.
- Must be patient, diplomatic, and professional.
- Must have strong facilitation skills and work as a team player in problem-solving.
- Must have the flexibility to deal rapidly with numerous and often simultaneous problems which require a wide range of complexity and priorities.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities and make decisions independently.
Bachelor and preferably master’s degree in engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 7 to 10 years related experience in a leadership role, nationally.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V preferably in WB format to the below-mentioned submission email address and indicate clearly the position title and vacancy reference number in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.
|More jobs in this category|
|CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL ENGINEER at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|CAD Drafting Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capac..||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|Auto CAD Officer at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Dam Safety Inspection Specialist for Electro .. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Dam Safety Inspection Specialist for Civil Wo.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Senior Dam Electro- Mechanical Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Wate..||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Senior Geotechnical Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Senior Dam Design Specialist as Team leader at Ministery of Energy and ..||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Civil Draftsman/Architecture Engineer at Bayat Group||Kabul||24 May 2018|
|Survey Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capacity Bu..||Kabul||07 May 2018|
|Intern – Power Engineer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Site Inspector (Consultant) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||03 May 2018|
|Bridge Design Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capa..||Kabul||07 May 2018|
|Site Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL)||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|Survey Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL..||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|PIO Manager at MAIL/CPMO||Multi Cities||04 May 2018|
|Solar System Engineer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||11 May 2018|
|Substation and Distribution Engineers at Shyama Power India||Bamian||30 Apr 2018|
|انجنیر هایدرولیک at DABS||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Design Engineer- Autocad Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|