Investment Specialist(984 Views)
About GreenTech Dunia Consulting
GreenTech Dunia (GTD) is a registered project management Consulting Company (MoCI license No.: D- 78011) established in 2015. We stand for environmental sustainability and innovation embedded in a global mindset.
GTD’s team consists of experienced experts from various professional fields, who have successfully completed projects in Afghanistan, Germany, Pakistan, UAE, and Iran.
GTD's team is committed to delivering value-based and innovative solutions to its clients by applying a management approach that considers not only the science but also the art of project management.
GTD pursues a team-work approach by closely cooperating with all involved stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
GTD maintains an expert database with up to 3,000 national and 500 international experts.
GTD has local and international cooperation partners in various sectors; thus sustaining the global mindset of the company.
GTD's goal is to contribute to the improvement of people's living standards through the employment of a holistic approach. This approach takes into account social and economic factors alike; consequently allows us to develop appropriate technologies for the sustainable development of emerging economies.
GTD is developing and managing projects in the field of renewable energy, water, agriculture, and environment.
GTD’s commitment to the cause is further strengthened by the fact that it dedicates 5 % of its annual profit to other research and development projects in Afghanistan.
This assignment is one subset of a wider effort that the GreenTech Dunia (GTD) Consulting is conducting, which is to provide for an updated assessment of the energy sector, with the aim of informing investments to increase access to affordable and sustainable energy. This assignment is the start of a long term series of complementary assessments and surveys to be conducted over a period of coming years by GTD.
|Date Posted:||02 Apr 2018||Reference:||GTD/PE-05|
|Closing Date:||17 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strong technical and analytical background, and knowledge of international best practices pertaining to power sector investment.
• The investment specialist should be highly experienced in addressing the range of issues typically encountered in the process of identifying possible short-term investment portfolios, costs and risks.
• He/she is expected to bring an established and recognized track record of experience in undertaking comparable efforts in other countries.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
- Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team.
- Must be a leader who seeks to identify and communicate potential problems and propose solutions to solve them.
- Must be able to function effectively in a loosely structured but complex work environment that is constantly and rapidly changing as a result of project development in all sectors.
- Must be patient, diplomatic, and professional.
- Must have strong facilitation skills and work as a team player in problem solving.
- Must have the flexibility to deal rapidly with numerous and often simultaneous problems which require a wide range of complexity and priorities.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities and make decisions independently.
At least a Bachelor and preferably Master’s degree in economics, finance or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years related experience in a leadership role, nationally.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Please submit your cover letter and CV preferably in WB format to the below-mentioned submission email address and indicate clearly the position title and vacancy reference number in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afghanistan o..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Financial Management Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||18 Oct 2018|
|Regional Administrative and Finance Assistant at Ministry of Public Works..||Bamian||29 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (غزنی at DABS||Ghazni||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کندهار at DABS||Kandahar||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (مزار at DABS||Balkh||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کندز at DABS||Kunduz||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی ( پروان at DABS||Parwan||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (پکتیا at DABS||Paktia||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کابل at DABS||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (هرات at DABS||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - Senior Accountant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Kabul City Ring..||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Accounts Officer at Noshaq Water||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Tax specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|
|Admin & Procurement intern at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(M..||Kabul||21 Sep 2018|
|Base Finance HR Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||10 Oct 2018|
|Admin/finance at Meraj Umran Sultani Foods Industry||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Finance Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|