Marketing Manager(952 Views)
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
1-Develop visitors training package, that includes session plans and additional resources/supplies
2-Develop training materials and programs for visitors.
3-Observe training sessions in order to assess their effectiveness.
4-Collect, aggregate and analyze site visit and training observission data for the manager.
5-Coordinate with manager to manage the company expansion goal into new landing market area
6-Colaborate the business development efforts to built new clients relation.
7-Assist in managing and tracking goals for credit program
8-Be creative, competent and honest for the company’s secrets
9-Prepare progressive reports to update marketing manager on the success of the program.
10-Good typing skill of English and Dari (at least 30 w/m)
11-Able to take the initiative and respond quickly to the Market opportunities/ requirements.
|Date Posted:||05 Apr 2018||Reference:||11-HR-2018|
|Closing Date:||21 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||40000 to 50000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||3 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and ensure successfully implementation of:
Short-term brand’s strategy customized from long term strategies
Operational marketing strategy for defined product categories with the scope of advertising and promotional plans including budget allocation, supervision and monitoring of the process in line with overall Afghanpharma business objectives.
- Products and sales management operational action plans.
- To create customer and consumer demand strategies and strategic measures.
- Design market research assessment tools and methods to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans, managing staff.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading and sharing professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional business seminars and conferences.
- MIOs capacity assessment, capacity development plan and submit to HRM,
Bachelor degree in Medicine or pharmacy, but knowledge of medicine is preferred.
-At least 5 years experience in marketing mobilization
-Knowledge of training and experience on monitoring the set up program/activities
-Working knowledge of MS word excel and PowerPoint
-Ability to manage and motivate employees and to handle stress and work under pressure.
-Flexible, punctual and hard working.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Interested candidate who meet the above mentioned requirements, should submit up to date resume/CV with letter of interest and supporting educational documents , apply electronically.
|More jobs in this category|
|Salesman and 1 Salesperson Supervisor at Gulbahar General Trading (Milano..||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|بازارياب at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Marketer & Admin/Finance Officer at SKO||Multi Cities||22 Jul 2018|
|SALES OFFICER at Sky Travel and Tours||Balkh||31 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Business Development Manager at TechNation||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|Sales Relationship Officers at Albashir Group of Companies||Kandahar||07 Aug 2018|