Production&Data Monitoring Officer(798 Views)
About KaPUL Group of companies
Located in Taimani Road, Kabul Afghanistan with resources throughout the country, KaPUL was founded in May, 2007. After spending almost three years in the marketing industry, working for large firms and corporations, the KaPUL staff all agreed that marketing and advertising had become "vanilla" - boring and lacking in impact.
So we created a whole new approach that fuses exceptional ideas with innovative and compelling communications strategies. The result: campaigns that spark attention, drive market share, fuel revenues, and captivate audiences. From star-studded events to the most dynamic and engaging websites, KaPUL has the experience to make your brand shine.
Assurances and Expectations
KaPUL team is dedicated to providing cost-efficient services and products to KaPUL clients.
KaPUL expects the highest quality, quickest responses, and fairest rates from our vendors. The KaPUL staff is expected to deliver fresh ideas, impeccable service, and unsurpassed commitment to our clients. In turn, KaPUL only wants to work with companies who are determined to succeed and increase their revenue.
Production and Data Monitoring Officer is responsible for production and Data Monitoring Tasks.
|Date Posted:||07 Apr 2018||Reference:||Kap-Pro-02|
|Closing Date:||20 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Production and Data Monitoring tasks
• Editing of Video and Voice
• Responsible for Data monitoring
• Responsible for reporting of data monitoring
• Responsible for Photography /Taking Picture
• Taking Video Clip
• Responsible for Making video Documentary
• Possess Dari or Pashto communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
• Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto and English.
• Able to work till late.
• Able to work under pressure of work.
1. 3 years of operational experience in the field of Production and Data Monitoring.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Excellent working knowledge of English language.
4. Customer Behavior skills and cultural sensitivity
5. Demonstrated capacity to set priorities in a highly pressured environment.
6. Computer proficiency (Microsoft-office)
7. Strong report writing skills.
8. Familiar with Video and Voice Editing programs (Cool edit, premium and others)
9. Familiar with Photoshop
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV along with application letter also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (KAP-Pro-02 Production&Data; Monitoring Officer), otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position.
KaPUL Group is an Equal job opportunity.
|More jobs in this category|
|Media Data Monitoring Officer at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Social Media Officer at Mohib Towers||Kabul||10 Oct 2018|
|Pashto Presenter (Female) at MOBY Group||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|