Sales Relationship Officers(20960 Views)
About Albashir Group of Companies
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
The Sales & Relationship Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, sales, research, community/business events and new products introduction.
|Date Posted:||07 Apr 2018||Reference:||AG/VA/18-18|
|Closing Date:||07 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
2. Build and maintain executive relationships with customers and act as a trusted advisor.
3. Execute accounts growth strategy by generating and developing business growth opportunities, maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with individual as well as corporate customers.
4. Drive business development and achieve goals/targets by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
5. Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
6. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
7. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
8. Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
9. Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
10. Stay current with issues and trends in the field of both sales and marketing.
11. Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
12. Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
13. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; provide initial as well as comprehensive demonstration/training of Company’s platform (MT5) to clients.
14. Register and update all sales activities on Company’s AmoCRM or any software provided by the Company.
15. Serve as the primary customer contact for all account-related activities.
16. Develop and implements sales plans to achieve sales targets.
17. Share market and competitor information with the concerned colleagues within VFS.
18. Contribute to the development of processes to improve efficiencies.
19. Remain current on all VFS products & services information.
20. Support the Sales Supervisor and/or Branch Manager in day-to-day sales activities and perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
21. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
• Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing, Master degree with be preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in sales field. Past experience in financial industry will be an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates who matches the requirements can send thier applications, CV along with thier recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title in the subject line of your email.
Only shorlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
We will be screening the received applications on evolving basis and we will invite the suitable candidates for interviews in multiple batches until closing of the announcement. Therefore the interested candidates shouldn’t wait until closing date of the announcement.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior IT Technician at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Sales at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|M-Paisa at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Marketing & Salse Executive at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales Executive-Retail Channel at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales executive at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||02 Nov 2018|
|Pre-Seller فرمایش گیرنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beve..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Deliveryman فروشنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limi..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asiapharma Co,. ltd||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|