Junior Faculty NIMA ICT(1172 Views)
-The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the World Bank for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The project aims to improve the quality and relevance in the formal TVET system in priority trades by supporting delivery of priority trades, operationalization of lead institutes, teacher policy development and implementation, curriculum reform, upgrading TVET Teacher competencies’. Teacher assessment, international in service training and domestic in service training
The ASDPII project is looking for recruiting a junior faculty in ICT on competitive basis in order to continue with service as stated in below duties and responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||07 Apr 2018||Reference:||DMTVET/ C.133|
|Closing Date:||20 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery of the approved curricula: Ability to teach ALL the following subjects: Introduction to IT, Programming – I (C++), Programming – II (Java), System-Administration, Network Administration, Web-designing, Database design, Operating system (Linux / Windows), .Net Framework
• Assist the relevant Senior Faculty/ Expert with the preparation of curricula
• Preparation of teaching and course materials, according to the norms set by the requirements of accreditation by ACBSP.
• To prepare an academic teaching plan that may be approved by Sr. Faculty
• To provide students with a safe and supportive learning environment, to help them in extra-curricular activities like student clubs and other activities.
• Support the Teacher Development Program Expert for the implementation of
a development program for Afghan Teacher Trainees at NIMA.
Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization;
Have a demonstrated focus on impact and results;
Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto is an advantage.
Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
Computer skills - MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, with minimum 4 years of teaching experience, Master Degree in the mentioned field would be preferred.
Relevant working experience mostly in teaching and lecturing at university level.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their CVs via e-mail:
HR Department for development Projects
Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII)
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Note 1: The applicants have mention the vacancy number in the subject line of their Email. Otherwise, their application may not be considered.
Note 2: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
|More jobs in this category|
|Information Technology Senior Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Sep 2018|
|FMIS Technical Advisor at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior IT Officer at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|متخصص تکنالوژی at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior Software Developer at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Information Technology (IT) Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Junior Officer – Help Desk at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|