Generator Technician(1240 Views)
About Arianna Professional Logistic Services
With headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan, Arianna Professional Logistic Services (APLS) provides superior Field Support Services for the implementation of Harris Products and Services in Afghanistan, serving both the domestic and international sectors. APLS brings a fresh and innovative approach to Field Support Services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the Prime Contractor.
As experts in project management APLS is involved in every stage. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of implementation and operation, including Harris systems training and technical field support. Typically, we are on-site at the locations handling client’s concerns, providing functional and technical training and support, and resolving any and all troubleshooting issues that arise when the client initiates system usage in a live setting.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes APLS the ideal choice for a business partner to manage the implementation of any project.
The Generator Technician reports to the Team Leader and ensures regular maintenance of the sophisticated generators on sites, reports those repairs which require outside service. In particular, the Generator technician will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical parts and generator facilities, ensuring 24-hour power supply to project.
|Date Posted:||07 Apr 2018||Reference:||030|
|Closing Date:||17 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare preventive generator maintenance plan/schedule, conduct scheduled preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair generator in safe work environment.
• Carry out preventive maintenance on a regular basis
• Performance checking of generators, electric panels & managing fuel system
• Repair generator problems by replacing faulty parts and components
• Servicing (changing engine oil, fuel filter, oil filter, air filter of generators with fuel system)
• Maintain log book of generator for refueling, maintenance along with indication of hour meter
• Stock management of generators, work tools, spare parts, oil filters and any other job-related tools, project property and materials
• Report any issues or damage/loss to the team leader and Program Manager.
• Other tasks as assigned by the team leader or his designee.
• Must be able to travel and stay in other provinces (remote locations) for at least 60 days
• Minimum of Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
• Work experience in a hostile and/or military environment is considered an advantage
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and navigate service manuals
• Ability to troubleshoot and work independently
• Basic knowledge of MS Office skills (Ms. Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Knowledge of English Language
• Afghanistan Nationals Only
• Time management and organization skills
• Having work experience with sophisticated Generators is an advantage
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
- Sar-e Pol
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering
APLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Afghanistan for this position. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Please fill the attached application form and send it to the provided email no later than 17.Apr.2018 - 16:00.
your email title must be "030 Generator Technician", otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Mechanic Technician at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||15 Oct 2018|