Helpdesk Technician(1175 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 280 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad).
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under the direct supervision of Helpdesk Supervisor and in close coordination with the Site Manager the Helpdesk Technician is responsible to provide first line support on the Information Technology, handling incoming calls, assigning and managing calls, providing general administrative support to the project. The Helpdesk Technician is responsible for regular travels across Afghanistan and providing a range of technical solutions services to the project implementation.
|Date Posted:||08 Apr 2018||Reference:||Helpdesk Technician-4818|
|Closing Date:||17 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to provide technical support and assistance for the Afghan Personnel and Pay System (APPS) end users via phone, email and/or visiting in person.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance for the Afghan Personnel and Pay System (APPS) over the phone, email and/or in person.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel through Trello.
• Provide accurate information on APPS and AHRIMS products or services.
• Record events and problems and their resolution in the PIMS Helpdesk log system.
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process and pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Any other relevant tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Helpdesk Supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent client-facing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with difficult callers.
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of Linux system including different DBMS are preferable.
• At least (2) year proven working experience in enterprise technical support and knowledge of IT and Database Support.
• The position requires regular travels across Afghanistan to the site offices of project implementation
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|System Administrator at GTR Group||Kabul||10 Oct 2018|
|Software Developer at MOBY Group||Kabul||08 Oct 2018|
|Web Developer & Graphic Designer at National Group of Companies||Kabul||15 Oct 2018|
|Software Developer at CH.A CO (Chartered Accountant Company)||Herat||30 Sep 2018|