Senior Curriculum Development Advisor(556 Views)
About Tetra Tech - JSSP
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.Tetra Tech provides technical, management, and advisory services to help developing and transitioning societies navigate the challenges they face. We work around the world to help establish and strengthen productive relationships between state and society and develop sustainable government and justice systems that are responsive, transparent, accountable, fair, and efficient. In this way we increase stability, foster investment, and improve the rule of law, which benefits our partner countries as well as our economy back home.
The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and law Enforcement Affairs (INL), funded Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a nationwide criminal justice sector development program focused on institutional capacity building as well as training and mentoring in Kabul and key provinces, and utilizes international and Afghan Advisors to train and build capacity for Afghan officials within the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Attorney General’s Office (AGO), Supreme Court (SCT), Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MOWA), and other justice sector institutions.The program has the following four sections:
*Case Management System Development
*Legislative Capacity Building
*Organizational Capacity Building
*Monitoring and Evaluation
Tetra Tech, Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP), is seeking applications for Senior Curriculum Development Advisor position at Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) section under the supervision of Afghan Professional Manager.
|Date Posted:||08 Apr 2018||Reference:||VA 18-006|
|Closing Date:||21 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as curriculum specialist for the team, particularly focusing on providing support to other JSSP training programs
• Assist in developing, conducting, and evaluating training programs with all the JSSP program advisors
• Maintain a curriculum library of JSSP training material in coordination with the JSSP Monitoring and Evaluation unit
• Develop capacity of Afghan colleagues to help in transition
• Assist local national training and mentoring advisors with mentoring in-house trainers on curriculum development
• Provide regular reporting on work activities or other reports required by the project management
• Perform any
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing training courses preferred
• Experience collaborating with international donors
• Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and writing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
• Minimum five years of professional experience, including relevant legal curriculum development experience
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in law or in relevant field
• Familiarity with Afghan government processes and structure
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please submit the list of documents below to Applyjssp no later than April 21, 2018. The subject line must be (Senior Curriculum Development Advisor - VA 18-006), otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
• Updated CV
• Cover letter, which demonstrates eligibility and interest (maximum one page).
No in-person appointments or phone calls will be entertained. Only selected qualified applicants will be contacted. Hard copy application package is not accepted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the I..||Kabul||10 May 2018|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at Afghanaid||Daikondi||29 Apr 2018|
|رئیس نظارت و ارزیابی at Independent Directorate of Local..||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|M&E Specialist (2 positions) at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||24 Apr 2018|
|M&E Specialist at IDLO||Kabul||22 Apr 2018|