Social Media Specialist(1145 Views)
About Asia Bridge Telecom
Established with a vision of Quality in services, Asia Bridge Telecom was founded in the year 2017 to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets. Asia Bridge Telecom, a leading internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range internet and business solutions provider. In the last years company earned a reputation for fast, stable internet access and innovative internet solution for both individual and corporate customers.
Asia Bridge Telecom is a company driven to provide clients with a complete solution to their current and future Internet and private network needs. The company's client’s base includes all consumers from small- to large-sized businesses, including start-ups.
At Asia Bridge Telecom, we are passionate about our business and rely on our core principles, to guide our decisions and actions, ensuring that everything we do is beneficial to our clients, the company, and our partners. Our continuous quest to partners will be with the best and most advanced providers of internet, communications and security solutions. Asia Bridge Telecom offers the latest solutions that allow customer to be more connected, more mobile, and more secure than ever before.
Our focus is on satisfying client needs. We work together with our clients to better understand their business requirements. With an unwavering philosophy of doing it right the first time, we have developed a track record that speaks for itself and the fact that a good part of our business is repeat and referral is an endorsement we are proud of.
By connecting the world, working with others, and advocating for equal access to the Internet, the Internet Society strives to make the world a better place.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
|Date Posted:||08 Apr 2018||Reference:||ABT Social Media Specialist Manager VA 0-015|
|Closing Date:||08 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Detailed responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist are as following:
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Having knowledge and experience of graphic design software such as (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw)
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Applications must be submitted through e-mail to this address:
Subject line must be (ABT Social Media Specialist VA 0-015) or your application may not be considered.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Officer at Mohib Towers||Kabul||10 Oct 2018|
|Corporate Sales Officer at UA Telecom||Herat||28 Sep 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Access and Community Engagement Manager – S.. at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||01 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Sky Travel and Tours||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Officer at City Media Advertising Company||Kabul||14 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|