Hospital ICU Nurse PAKTIA(546 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society.
The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care.
MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
The Nurses is responsible for effective and serious nursing care services for OPD, IPD, Emergency and patients in ward. Check and keeping record of vital signs, administration of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound in compliance with established ICU policies.
|Date Posted:||10 Apr 2018||Reference:||Nurse PAKTIA|
|Closing Date:||23 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||9||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Nursing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that patient receives its required medicines on time as per specialist order.
• Prepare and arrange a regular schedule for ever.
• Medical services to patients in order to perform nursing duties within the bed.
• Collection of information responsibly about patient and its care.
• Performing nursing issues such as checking and recording vital signs, distribution of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound.
• Register of patient’s vital signs and all other nursing related treatment charts of patients.
• Ensure performing laboratory examination and on time informing of doctor.
• Prepare and arrangement of activities monthly quarterly and yearly plan
• Performing night shift duty as per ward schedule.
• Provide report of progress of the related sector activities.
• Perform other duties related to the task that is entrusted by the relevant department.
• Active participation in designing and implementing various training within the nursing service.
• Compliance with all conditions to prevent infection and compliance with medical uniform in the official working time.
• Implementation and compliance with strict standards set by the relevant department.
• Active participation in the evaluation of Quarterly assigned standard of related sector.
Basic knowledge and understanding of English language
Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill
Younger than 30 years is preferable.
• Graduated from recognized health institutes. Degree/diploma must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education or & Ministry of Public Health.
• One year of experience in related task
• Basic knowledge and understanding of English language
• Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill
• Younger than 30 years is preferable.
Afghanistan - Paktia: PROVINCIAL CENTER (GARDEIZ)
AF AF 12
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR ,اساسات نرسنگ
|More jobs in this category|
|Nurse HIV Balkh at Ministry of Public Health||Balkh||08 Oct 2018|
|نرس at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|