In charge of Ward(873 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society.
The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care.
MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
The Ward In-charge is responsible for overall management of ward technical activities including managing of ICU Staff, OPD and IPD staff administrative activities, and technical in-service and off service training of staff.
|Date Posted:||10 Apr 2018||Reference:||In charge ICU|
|Closing Date:||23 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure proper provision of services for the patients and in the areas outlined above according to service need.
• To provide and to assist with the delivery of care to patients with critical illness
• To support continuity of selective & emergency services during period of Specialist of leave.
• To support the services out of-hours through participation in duty outside normal hours.
• To undertake professional development activities, audit and engage in performance appraisal.
• The post-holder will be encouraged and supported to develop specialist areas of practice in line with service requirements
• The post-holder will be responsible to Lead Specialists in treatment care.
• The post-holder is responsible to attend and perform official duty and prohibited to undertake private clinical duties during official time.
• ICU in charge is responsible for training of current and newly hiring staff.
• Develop treatment protocols for cases.
• Develop procedure protocols take place in the ward.
• Manage all administrative activities.
• Attend relevant meeting as required.
• Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports to ICU Project Coordinator as required
• Any other duties assigned by ICU project Coordinator as required.
Having Administrative and Technical skills.
Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
Good Team player
. Strong Communication Skills
. Good Computer skill (MS Office)
Ability to use internet/ search websites.
. Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
. Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
1. MD degree from recognized university attested by MoHE
2. Must be Specialist attested by MoPH
3. Having Administrative and Technical skills.
4. Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
5. Good Team player
6. Strong Communication Skills
7. Good Computer skill (MS Office)
8. Ability to use internet/ search websites.
9. Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
10. Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
نوت : کاندیدانیکه مونوګراف تخصص خویش را تا الحال دفاع نکرده است ویااینکه سند تخصص ویاتصدیق فراغت تخصص ایشان ضمیمه اسناد ایشان نباشند شارت لست نمیګردد امید است تا مزاحم کمیته امتحانات نشوند . تشکر
Afghanistan - Paktia: PROVINCIAL CENTER (GARDEIZ)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR ,
The Washington Manual of Critical Care
3 .Harrisons principals of internal medicines
4. Current medical diagnosis and treatment
5. Managers lead a handbook for improving health services
|More jobs in this category|
|Grant Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|National Grant and Contracts Coordinator (HSS.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|آمريت نظارت at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Dec 2018|
|Technical Consultant (Herat, Kandahar ,Zabul .. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Multi Cities||18 Dec 2018|
|سرطبیب شفاخانه at Ministry of Public Health||Takhar||31 Dec 2018|