Legal Officer (Legal Services) for MoMP/APA-Legal Services Directorate(781 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Ensure timely submissions and follow ups of all cases by the authorized staff. Manage, file, revision, storage and security of all legal documents. Officially send, receive and provide update son all necessary correspondences and documents related to the directorate. Ensure timely communication with other directorates. Support the directorate to arrange and manage meetings, workshops and other daily activities draft and review legal correspondences. Any other tasks assigned by the directorate.
|Date Posted:||10 Apr 2018||Reference:||MoMP/APA- Legal Officer (Legal Services)|
|Closing Date:||23 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Legal||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure timely submissions and follow ups of all cases by the authorized staff.
2. Manage, file, revision, storage and security of all legal documents.
3. Officially send, receive and provide updates on all necessary correspondences and documents related to the directorate.
4. Ensure timely communication with other directorates.
5. Support the directorate to arrange and manage meetings, workshops and other daily activities.
6. Draft and review legal correspondences.
7. Any other tasks assigned by the directorate.
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• University degree in law or related subject; Master’s preferable.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Law
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 23/April/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/APA/ Legal Officer (Legal Services) must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroelum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Staff Attorney at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|