Graphic Designer(798 Views)
About Agroindust Inc.
Agroindust Inc. (AI) is an agribusiness registered company focused on investments in agriculture supply chains and value adding facilities and providing consultancy services in Afghanistan. Agroindust was established in 2015 by Investone Corps Inc. (ICI) holding group which has an investment portfolio in multiple business verticals around the world with offices in Afghanistan, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and the US. Since its inception AI is continually making substantial investments in Afghanistan agriculture and livestock sectors and aims to be a business leader in supply chain and value adding for a variety of agricultural and livestock products. AI envisions being a leading Afghan private company in agribusiness investments and consultancy services and to play an important role in uplifting Afghan agriculture sector in the field of value chain development and agribusiness.
Agroindust Inc. is looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret the company needs and to design materials with high visual impact. The incumbent will work on a variety of products, including websites, booklets, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc., and the incumbent will cooperate with communication & marketing team. The goal is to get the Agroindust Inc. message across.
|Date Posted:||10 Apr 2018||Reference:||AI008-2018|
|Closing Date:||30 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and produce following promotional materials;
• Billboard, Banner, Brochure, Flyer, Leaflet, Newsletter, Success Story, publicity handout, direct mail leaflet and multimedia printing programmers and digital advertisements.
• Familiar with taking photographs and getting acquainted with photo editing software’s.
• Familiar with professional video graphing, films and video editing software’s.
• Expert with developing and creating commercial brand type and its practical ways in the market.
• Preparing concepts and story board for video documentaries.
• Having the ability to create concept and story board for audio and video documentaries.
• Prepare rough drafts of designs and present ideas.
• Manage all stages of the design and production process, working with external printers and/or adv. agencies.
• Manage and update photo and video database.
• Be able to manage and optimize SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using Google Analytics.
• Produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Assist in conducting awareness raising campaigns, events, information dissemination workshops, etc. for target groups.
• Actively participate and mange events organized by Marketing team and the organization.
• Assisting with any other aspects of the Society’s media work as directed by the Head of Department.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the designated supervisor.
• Excellent in graphic design software’s, especially with Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier and photo-editing software.
• Excellent in web designing software’s and familiar with PHP, HTML and can work with word press, Microsoft Web expression.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dari, and Pashtu Social media.
• Ability to generate creative multimedia contents
• Bachelor degree in graphic design or related field with minimum 3 years professional experience.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Designer
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter justifying their suitability and abilities no later than 30 April 2018.
Please note; due to high number of applicants, we only be able to get back in- touch with shortlisted candidate after 30 April 2018 and the shortlisted candidate will invite for an interview and please write the Position and Vacancy number on subject email
Office address: Agroindust Inc. headquarter, Karti- char Kabul- Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!