ATM Technical Assistant (Islamic Bank of Afghanistan)(1981 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan, which is a licensed Commercial Bank of Afghanistan and 3rd largest bank in terms of size and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions. Our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (29 branches in major provinces of the country, 30 branches in Kabul, 3 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.)
|Date Posted:||11 Apr 2018||Reference:||IBA HR|
|Closing Date:||11 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for overall configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all ATM related Hardware, Software and related environments of IBA’s Network in Kabul and other branch offices all across Afghanistan.
• Applying extensive knowledge of operational systems, integration technologies and methods, and presentation of certain technical topics for his/her management and team members.
• Responsible for working with other IT groups/teams to support, align, coordinate, and training activities to the ATM related staff.
• Supports efforts to ensure technology direction is adopted across IT
• Applies IS Security best practices of ATM Network in carrying out his/her duties
• Responsible for working in a team environment and respecting the rights and privacy of team members, and acting in the most courteous way with the all team members
• Interfaces with all levels of IT and other ATM related staff in all areas of the company.
• Should be able to apply good analytic process to any issue to help come to resolution
Closely cooperate and assist ATM vendors to assure high quality ATM services.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is Preferred.
At least few 2 years of experience in ATM Network and ATM Devices (Preferably DieBold/ NCR - ATM Solutions) as well as TCP/IP Network Administration.
Good understanding of Payment Gateway, Magnetic stripe debit and credit cards, EMV (Electronic Master/Visa) Protocol, Remote debit and credit with EMV, ATM Security Framework, Generic Security Mechanism and RSA Encryption & Signature Scheme.
Must have a background in planning, installing, administering and trouble-shooting the Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 + Windows Servers and ATM system.
Must have a good background in installation, configuring, integrating and troubleshooting high- end Intel-based server products, IPSs, VPN Concentrators, Firewalls etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Electronic applications will be sent to sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position for electronic submissions
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
Clearly mentioning upon successful interview for the position, how soon will be available to join our bank?
To be considered, your application must be received by 11 May-2018
The candidates must be a local person and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Information Technology Senior Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Sep 2018|
|FMIS Technical Advisor at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior IT Officer at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|متخصص تکنالوژی at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior Software Developer at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Information Technology (IT) Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Junior Officer – Help Desk at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|