Mechanical Engineer(850 Views)
About Agroindust Inc.
Agroindust Inc. (AI) is an agribusiness registered company focused on investments in agriculture supply chains and value adding facilities and providing consultancy services in Afghanistan. Agroindust was established in 2015 by Investone Corps Inc. (ICI) holding group which has an investment portfolio in multiple business verticals around the world with offices in Afghanistan, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and the US. Since its inception AI is continually making substantial investments in Afghanistan agriculture and livestock sectors and aims to be a business leader in supply chain and value adding for a variety of agricultural and livestock products. AI envisions being a leading Afghan private company in agribusiness investments and consultancy services and to play an important role in uplifting Afghan agriculture sector in the field of value chain development and agribusiness.
Horticulture Processing (Juices, Jams, Dry Fruits, Fresh Fruits and Vegetables) processing plant Mechanical Engineer will provide assistance to the company in plants installation, developing and implementation of maintenance procedures and plans to avoid the damages to the equipment and ensure the working performance of the plant machinery as required.
|Date Posted:||11 Apr 2018||Reference:||AI009-2018|
|Closing Date:||03 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible/Support AI plants installation;
• Develop, manage and implement procedures (SOPs) to sustain, improve availability of machines by continual improvement to optimize costs, enhance equipment’s reliability and deliver Zero Breakdown of plant;
• Prepare and implement equipment’s maintenance (Routine, Periodic) plan to avoid heavy damages to the equipment and ensure the working performance as required;
• To ensure safe procedures for processing the parts which include the safety of man, machine and environment in shop floor;
• Shop floor maintenance activities to achieve availability of machines as planned;
• Support management in capital budgeting and implementation of capital projects to enhance manufacturing infrastructure to support company’s business growth;
• Develop linkages with suppliers for supplying the spares and services required for the machines;
• Develop budget for spares and consumables required for maintenance of machines and exercise control on such expenses;
• Responsible for low inventory level of spares by developing suppliers for immediate deliveries;
• Plan and implement planned preventive & corrective maintenance activities across all processing lines without adverse impact in the production activities, also monitor and minimize cost of maintenance;
• Improve the process, coordinate and drive initiatives to develop, implement and sustain maintenance and facility capability best in the industry;
• Propose initiatives to implement successful troubleshooting and debottlenecking of machines related to maintenance;
• Lead the mechanical maintenance team and implement the successful troubleshooting and debottlenecking of machines related to maintenance;
• Provide superlative support to cross-functional teams to drive business excellence initiatives in the organization;
• Support the new projects of the company in an effective way to establish the best practice in the industry;
• Support the employees to continuously follow the best working practices and facilitate them to achieve the accident-free working environment in the company;
• Focus on the company vision & shares its values. Exhibit commitment to business ethics & demonstrate high level of personal integrity;
• Handle any other responsibilities assigned by the factory management based on the organizational requirements.
• Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs
• Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude and has required knowledge of energy & utilities, efficiency improvements & passion for sustainability initiatives.
• Strong line management capability and leadership experience. Should have been line manager for a significant amount of time as the structure under him will be such that the incumbent will be manager of managers.
Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and master degree is preferred. Minimum 5 experience in food industry environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Mechanical Engineering
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter justifying their suitability and abilities no later than 03 May 2018.
Please note; due to high number of applicants, we only be able to get back in- touch with shortlisted candidate after 03 May 2018 and the shortlisted candidate will invite for an interview and please write the Position and Vacancy number on subject email
Office address: Agroindust Inc. headquarter, Karti- char Kabul- Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|(انجنیر میخانیک (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|