Deputy Branch Manager(543 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Manage and supervise the loan officer in achieving the objectives of the bank; b) monitor and evaluate achievement of the targets. Ensuring good governance and ongoing management of loan officer`s portfolio.
|Date Posted:||12 Apr 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0044-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checks the authenticity of information given in loan applications on sample at random.
• Trains and supervises the new loan officers; and advices them on various issues.
• Assists the Branch Manager in various tasks, such as managing, monitoring and supervising the branch operations (loan portfolio, savings mobilisation etc.); and Manages branch liquidities.
• Manages and supervises the work of branch staff; and is in-charge of branch administration in the absence of branch manager.
• Assists BM in setting commercial objectives; and persuading staff to achieve them and constantly monitoring staff efforts to ensure their achievement.
• In collaboration with the BM manages the logistical aspects (stock of documents, stationeries, vehicles…) in coordination with the Logistics and Procurement sections.
• Assists the BM in implementing the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorising expenses in line with the budget.
• In the BM’s absence, follows up of important customers as well as delinquent customers; and chairs the Branch Loan Committee; and participates in the Credit Committee.
• Responsible for staff attitude and ensuring a respectful, professional and banking values driven behaviour against customers.
• Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the financial analyses principles and indexes.
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the DAB regulations.
• Good knowledge of the bank’s policies, and a critical approach to improve them.
• Good team managing and leading skill.
• Good project management and planning skills.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Good computer skills, especially Excel.
• Advanced English in both spoken and written.
• Social concern; committed; believing in, and committed to staff capacity building; respectful to customers.
• Ability to manage staff in a challenging commercial environment
The position requires bachelor degree with over 5 years of experience in banking or Microfinance, where at least 3 years of it is serving a managerial role e.g. in banking or MFIs and lending; preference will be given to candidates with academic background in economics or sciences.
Afghanistan - Badakhshan: ESHKASHAM
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th April 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Professional Services at FMFB||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||04 May 2018|
|Consumer Loan Junior Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|Contrauctual Employee Consumer Loan at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kandahar||28 Apr 2018|
|Manager, Digital Financial Services (DFS) at FMFB||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|Treasury Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|ATM Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Sharia Advisor at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Customer Care Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Cashier at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|MIS Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Deputy Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||15 May 2018|
|Customer Service Officer for GulBahar Center .. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Internal Audit Officer at FMFB||Balkh||28 Apr 2018|
|Assistant Teller at FMFB||Jawzjan||26 Apr 2018|
|Loan Officers at FMFB||Baghlan||26 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Baghlan||26 Apr 2018|
|Loan Officers at FMFB||Bamian||26 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Bamian||26 Apr 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|