Assistant Teller(1070 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
You will be responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
|Date Posted:||12 Apr 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0050-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Carries out all cash related transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, exchange etc.) in a due manner with DAB and other local banks.
2. Assists and helps out Tellers for customers deposit and withdrawals.
3. Counting and checking of cash received from / given to customers.
4. Despatches mails, letters and other correspondence to DAB, local banks and customers.
5. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the FMFB public image.
6. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
7. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
Skills: Reasonable proficiency in spoken and written English; good computing skills, demonstrated skill to demarcate genuine money from forged money, good physical counting skills.
Personal Traits: Respectful, tactful, professional, ability to detect forged money on the spot, integrity.
Education: At least high school graduation
Experience: Having a previous trade experience is a plus/asset
Afghanistan - Jawzjan: AQCHAH
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th April 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|