Internal Audit Officer(906 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Under the general direction of the Senior Internal Auditor and/or assigned audit in-charge, perform field based assignments focused on portfolio verifications to assist in determination of adequacy in portfolio quality through establishment of reasonable assurance on client existence and loan utilization, including determination of loan officer compliance with in-place policies and procedures.
The position shall also be responsible to assist in operational reviews to determine compliance with existing internal control procedures related to operational activities and facilitate continuous improvement.
|Date Posted:||14 Apr 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0051-2018|
|Closing Date:||28 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Check extent of compliance with established policies and procedures through auditing assigned area of responsibility including but not limited to:
1. Assessment of portfolio quality through field based client verifications as to obtain reasonable assurance on client existence and related loan confirmation, including loan officer compliance with in-place policies and procedures.
2. Review of client loan files as to ensure completeness and adequate presentation of information therein deemed necessary to evaluate credit risk for loan approval by concerned authorities.
3. Verify operational records such as examination of cash management function, client follow-up & monitoring records and retention of collateral documents, etc. to ascertain correctness and completeness of recorded information.
4. Assist in performance of operational reviews at departmental / branch level to evaluate control environment in providing recommendations to further strengthen the same.
5. Performance of any other duties as required, such as:
i. Conducts special investigations.
ii. Assist external auditors in conducting their annual audit, and.
iii. Assist Central Bank Inspectors in conducting their annual audit.
C. Skills and Knowledge: Working knowledge computers including MS word and MS excel.
D. Personal Traits:
a. Work under pressure and difficult conditions.
b. Observation, interview and analytical skills.
c. Self-initiative and confident.
d. Ability to maintain and abide with professional ethics, particularly confidentiality and integrity.
e. Willingness to travel.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Timely completion of audit assignments as per audit schedule.
2. Adequate consolidation of observations noted during review.
A. Education: Bachelor Degree.
B. Experience: Working experience / knowledge in related field such as administration, finance, cash management would be preferred.
Afghanistan - Balkh: PROVINCIAL CENTER (MAZAR SHARIF)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 28th April 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Internal Audit Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||18 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|