Reporting/Communication Assistant (Readvertised)(611 Views)
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development of communities.
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish Main Central Program Management Office (CPMO) to centralize different existing ADB Funded Projects effective 01 February 2018. CPMO will be a permanent office to provide operationally (Administration, Finance, Procurement, Reporting, Technical and Monitoring and Evaluation) Support to all existing and forthcoming projects of ADB within the MAIL.
She will also respond and report directly to the Sr. Monitoring and Evaluation, Communication and Reporting Manager and will provide support to all projects under the CPMO.
|Date Posted:||14 Apr 2018||Reference:||CPMO/MAIL/2018/V-010|
|Closing Date:||27 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that information and data from ADB projects are captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner;
2. Ensure that all the data collected and maintain databases;
3. Follow up with teams to provide data/information and pictures from the projects which are needed for the development of success stories- ideally 1 story every month, and share it with Communications Specialist, CPMO/ADB/MAIL to develop stories;
4. Ensure effective communications, visibility and knowledge management;
5. Undertake field visits to gather the information and results related to the program /projects and taking photos if required;
6. With input from the monitoring and evaluation Manager, produce high quality quarterly, bio annual and annual projects progress reports;
7. Provide administrative support for monitoring and evaluation communications and reporting team;
8. Provide high-quality editing and formatting for all M&E/communication and reporting unit related documents;
9. Invitations, press releases, clip, photo, leaflet and brochure with Media and MAIL Media department.
10. Support M&E/communication and reporting staff in organizing and managing seminars, workshops, press conferences, taking photos during events and field visits as required;
11. Prepare and edit press releases, success stories, program-related progress reports and documents;
12. Provide through progress reporting the continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review and evaluation;
13. Ensure the maintenance of sound filing system and appropriate use and recording of all M&E/communication and reporting unit documentation;
14. Implement all reporting and communication work of the program.
15. Any other task assigned by respective supervisor;
1. Diploma in Mass communications, social sciences, Information Management or related areas (Bachelor Degree will be preferred);
2. Bachelor degree holder + 2 years of relevant working experience or Baccalaureate degree holder + 4 years of relevance working experience is must;
3. Strong writing & communications skills in local languages (Pashto and Dari) and good working knowledge of English language.
4. Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus point
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Communication
Send your CV to below email address.
Central Program Management Office (CPMO), HR Department
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock,
Address: Kabul University Road, Kabul, Afghanistan
Note: No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
To: email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Advocacy and Communication Coordinator at Organization of Human Welfare (..||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Intercept Operator/Linguist at Intellects||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Director of Communications at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|