Senior Specialist – Reporting & Coordination for Cabinet, High Economic Council & Minister’s council(723 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
The Senior Specialist - Reporting & Coordination for Cabinet, High Economic Council & Minister’s council will work under the direct supervision of the Chief of Staff at Ministry of communications & IT and will provide technical & reporting support to the stated office. The Senior Specialist will coordinate, report and follow up MCIT programs and progress against the assigned resolution directed to this ministry in those different levels.
The overall objective of this position is to help MCIT’s leadership in coordination and reporting challenges and serves as bridge between Chief of Staff office and MCIT central directorates, provincial directorates and other relevant stakeholders. The Senior Specialist will be based in MCIT and providing technical support within the framework laid down by the office of the Chief of Staff & will have the following duties and responsibilities:
|Date Posted:||14 Apr 2018||Reference:||MCIT-Reform-006|
|Closing Date:||20 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Support Chief of staff office in institutionalization of coordination and reporting mechanisms for the Cabinet, High economic council and Minister’s council, functional clarity and establishing a sound internal information flow system.
Establish Cabinet & MCIT related high councils’ portfolio management system.
Develop and Maintain Cabinet & High councils’ matrix and update periodically
Develop & Maintain updated MCIT programs briefing and reconcile as required.
Preparation of concepts and proposals for High Economic Council meetings – prepare briefings to the leadership, maintain record, and follow up on regular basis
Ensure timely collection, tracking and dissemination of information internally which aims to improve quality and coordination of activities among government agencies.
Review, analyze and ensure the accuracy and quality of the reports shared to different stakeholders. (Cabinet, High Economic Council, Ministers’ Council, President’s Office, Parliament etc)
Liaise and coordination internally within MCIT different Department’s on issues related to information management, coordination and reporting.
Any other program related tasks assigned by supervisor
• Ability to lead, manage and take decisions
• Having enough knowledge professional & technical writing
• Skills in Professional coordination with national institutions such as cabinet & Minister’s council.
• Be able to use MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Enough Knowledge of programs coordination and donor relation
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and be able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and local languages.
• A Master’s degree or its equivalent in Project Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant disciplines is required.
• 5 years’ working experience in program development, coordination and reporting at senior level with national or international organizations (professional & technical writing experience preferred).
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر تجارتی at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|مدیر مالی و اداری at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Administration Officer at GTR Group||Kabul||04 Aug 2018|
|(معاونیت تجارتی (ریاست جو.. at DABS||Jawzjan||24 Jul 2018|
|(مدیر تحریرات (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|ریاست تهیه و تدارکات at DABS||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|