Examinations Assistant(1510 Views)
About British Council Afghanistan
The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We operate in 100 countries. Our purpose is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and other countries and increase appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements.
To support Examinations Manager/Officer to manage and develop British Council Afghanistan’s examinations services in full compliance with BC strategy, objectives and standards.
|Date Posted:||15 Apr 2018||Reference:||0044|
|Closing Date:||29 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The post will assist and support Examinations Manager to manage, develop and implement the country exams strategy and delivery. This covers products such as IELTS, Aptis, IGCSE, ACCA, CIPS and University Exams.
• To support delivery of Exams Services in accordance with exams quality and compliance standards
• To assist Examinations Manager in the overall planning and delivery of the country exams strategy
• To support Examinations Manager/Officer in overseeing delivery of exams as per corporate policies and standards, including Examinations Quality Standards (EQS), Corporate Customer Service Standards, British Council Equality & Diversity (EO&D) policies & practice, Child Protection & Data Protection requirements and in line with the standards set by the relevant Boards and Professional Bodies
• To assist Examinations Manager/Officer in managing the country exams budget to required standards of efficiency and compliance
• Assist exams team to promote UK examinations and contribute to sustained growth
• To assist exams team to build and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders in the country
• To have clear understanding of and be able to handle enquiries about exams effectively and efficiently
• To perform FABS related duties in support of Exams activities
• To assist exams team to ensure effective, compliant financial processes as per standards set out in Essential Finance.
• To assist exams manager/officer to identify risks and opportunities to Exams business and report these at monthly Financial Control & Compliance Framework (FCCF) meetings and quarterly Enterprises Risk Management Framework (ERMF) meetings; actions are followed up as required
Marketing and Customer Service, Business Management and Development
Bachelor qualification in Business Management or Marketing
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
All applications must be made using the British Council application form. Obtain the Application from our website https://www.britishcouncil.af/about/jobs
Further details of the posts can be obtained from the same address.
Please note that application is by this form only. We WILL NOT accept CVs.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Both men and women are welcome to apply for the mentioned posts.
We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
|More jobs in this category|
|General Manager at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Clerk (SB2/3) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|