Personal & Team Assistants(1433 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
-The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
We seek three (3) Assistants. These are entry-level positions. Men and women of all ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. High school completion is preferred.
One Assistant will be the Personal Assistant of the Chief of Party (CoP). The Personal Assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work for the CoP. The Personal Assistant will play the role of freeing the CoP’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that he/she can maximize his/her time on strategic tasks.
The remaining two Assistants will be Team Assistants. The Team Assistants will rotate through the various ADALAT Teams to assist whichever Team needs help. This help is typically in the form of preparation for an event (training, conference, etc) that requires hundreds of phone calls, document production (formatting of documents, printing documents, copying computer files onto flash drives, etc), and helping with communications between ADALAT Team members and their clients.
The position of Assistant is an excellent opportunity for a young man or woman to begin their working career with an international organization that has high professional standards. We are looking for people that want more than just a job and a paycheck: we are looking for ambitious people that are eager to learn and work with others to accomplish ADALAT goals: a more just, more peaceful Afghanistan.
All three Assistants will report directly to the CoP.
|Date Posted:||15 Apr 2018||Reference:||098|
|Closing Date:||22 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CoP.
• Communicating messages/information from the CoP to ADALAT employees.
• Communicating messages/information from ADALAT employees to the CoP.
• Running ADALAT-related errands for the CoP (typically in form of gathering information and/or documents from ADALAT employees).
• Reminding the Chief of Party of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the CoP.
• Occasionally, during very busy periods of time for ADALAT Teams, the CoP may assign the Personal Assistant to act in the capacity of a Team Assistant.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for dozens of people in preparation for a conference or training.
• Assist in organizing events, trainings, and conferences.
• Assist in managing databases and/or filing systems.
• Process and maintain procedures/administrative systems paper works.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• A successfully completed high school education is preferred. Recent university graduation, or ongoing university night classes, may be beneficial but is also not required.
• Professional, polite manner, and patience, on the phone and in the office.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, etc).
• Excellent English language ability, both spoken and written, in addition to fluency in Dari or Pashto.
• Ability to type in English, and either Dari or Pashto.
• Attention to detail and ability to track and follow up on tasks assigned.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Time management skills.
• High energy.
• Cooperative. Works well with others and as a member of a team.
• Desire to learn.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and reference number exactly such ( Personal & Team Assistants 098 ) or your application may not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Management Specialist (Rule of Law) (.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||07 Oct 2018|
|Refugee Program Assistant at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|Projects Assistant at National Group of Companies||Kabul||15 Oct 2018|
|Program Director at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Project Support Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afghanistan org..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|