Finance Officer(900 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
Health care waste management is a Discretionary Fund For Development Projects (HCWMP) which is working under the supervision of Environmental Health Directorate EHD/ Ministry of Public Health/Islamic Republic of Afghanistan since 1389 to implement certain mechanisms such as monitoring/performance, Developing training package for healthcare workers on proper healthcare waste management, Expand the pilot of existing incinerators in medical waste. Capacity building and public awareness through effective implementation of quality Environmental Health services with collaboration of all relevant organizations at the national level
Execution of the Finance and Administration activities based on the plan.
• Take financial responsibility of project including withdrawal, expenses, and clearance of project money with close coordination of project manager.
• Monitor budget and spending and report regularly to project producers and contract manager.
. Conducting of Training and Monitoring expenses for the need as required.
• . Conducts & develop a systematic method of HCWM Administration issues.
• . HCWM quarterly activities report with close consultation of Project Manager
|Date Posted:||15 Apr 2018||Reference:||Finance/ EH|
|Closing Date:||29 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop monthly action plan for finance MWDP.
2. Take financial responsibility of project including withdrawal, expenses, and clearance of project money with close coordination of project manager.
3. Clear the bills and expenses of project on monthly basis.
4. Pay salary, per diem, transportation of office and field staff according to time sheet, report.
5. Monitor budget and spending and report regularly to project producers and contract manager.
6. Maintain records of spending for MWDP Team, working with the MWDP team to ensure budget is followed as outlined in contract.
7. Write monthly, quarterly financial progress report
8. Ensuring all requested documents, such as scheduling plans of the MWDP provided well.
9. Support management of content and enforce quality control with the MWDP team throughout duration of the project.
10. Provide timely and transparent reports or meeting notes of project process to Executive Project manager.
11. Prepare all documents related to the MWDP read, write, responded & managed in a proper way.
12. Maintain conference room reservations and post daily schedule.
13. Effective communications and administrative support to the Operation Team
14. Collecting and processing data for vetting process.
15. Perform all other tasks related to the job as required and/or requested.
16. Travel to the specified provinces as needed
1. Conducting and managing all financial and administration document and solving related issues.
2. Execution of monthly financial expenses report based on the HCWM plan.
3. Managing all administration issues especially filling system.
4. Coordination of HCWM Plan activities with the System Development Component of SEHAT
5. Strengthened of institutional capacity of HCWM for effectively implementation of all other HCWM programs.
6. HCWM quarterly activities report with consultation entire team to Project Manager
Excellent communication skills and well behavior.
Be able to put around 2000USD as bank guarantee
1. Bachelor degree especially in the field of Finance with three years’ work experience and Master Degrees in finance is preferred.
2. Experience in staffing, financing, Administration, report writing and filling system management.
3. English, Dari, Pashtu language ability and computer skill in Ms. Word, excel and power point
4. Excellent communication skills and well behavior.
5. Be able to put around 2000USD as bank guarantee.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR قانون اداره ملی و امور مصارف ، تعلیمات نامه محاسبه نقدی
|More jobs in this category|
|پوسته رسان at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Internship at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|سه پست مختلف برای طبقه ان.. at House||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|