Customer Services Officer(1391 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Customer Services Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
|Date Posted:||16 Apr 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-005|
|Closing Date:||21 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and processing
the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review files to ensure all documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
• Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
• Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
• Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
• Team player and ability to work under stress.
• High School Graduated; University degree will be preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo, Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Customer Service Officer (Female) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||14 Dec 2018|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Jawzjan||15 Dec 2018|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Deputy Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|
|Receptionist at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Economist at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|SME Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Branch Manager Re-Announced at Afghan United Bank||Herat||12 Dec 2018|
|Branch Operation Manager at Afghan United Bank||Nangarhar||12 Dec 2018|
|Member of Board of Supervisors for State Owne.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|