Training Officer(1131 Views)
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID.
The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past.
Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The training Officer will work under direct supervision of HR Head and he/she will arrange training for new comers/ all employees regarding the Mutahid's policies and procedures and provide monthly report to line manager also he/she must maintain a proper filling system for training sessions.
|Date Posted:||16 Apr 2018||Reference:||VA0325|
|Closing Date:||30 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct a yearly employee survey on training needs to develop an annual training plan;
• Prepare a weekly , monthly, yearly training timetable for all training within MUTAHID and get it approved from supervisor;
• Manage the training timetable and organize all internal and external training;
• Track all training completed by employees;
• Conduct evaluations of all training programs and submit a summary report and recommendations to senior management team.
• Track, evaluation and assessment the employees post training capacity
• Visit all the branches and departments once every month to conduct an informal needs assessment with employees;
• Assess employee’s (s) morale and behavior, where necessary provide counseling and ensure confidentiality of matter
• Coordinate with line managers on all employee related issues and provide guidance related to MUTAHID’s HR Policies and Procedures;
• Support employees with all HR related issues;
• Provide training in Kabul and provinces
• Continually develop and implement communication methods to keep employees
Informed of organizational successes, changes and updates.
• Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor.
• Translation from Dari to English and vice versa
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
• Teamwork- Organizational- Training
• Communicating clearing and concisely
• Problem solving – Presentation- Interpersonal skills
• Diplomacy- Accuracy- Counseling- Staff Assessment
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
• Written and oral communication in English and Dari
Minimum Bachelor degree & familiarity with local languages and English
training experience in the field with Microfinance lending, marketing,
operation, product Marketing and branch management
Education: Bachelor Degree with major emphasis in Operation , Marketing or Management
Knowledge :MS Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0325” . Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Address: Head Office Salim Karwan Square, 40 Mitra Street, District 10 Kabul, Afghanistan
Applicants with Micro finance background are encourage to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Customer Service Officer (Female) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||14 Dec 2018|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Jawzjan||15 Dec 2018|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Deputy Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|
|Receptionist at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Economist at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|SME Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Branch Manager Re-Announced at Afghan United Bank||Herat||12 Dec 2018|
|Branch Operation Manager at Afghan United Bank||Nangarhar||12 Dec 2018|
|Member of Board of Supervisors for State Owne.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|