CMS Advisor(1228 Views)
About Tetra Tech - JSSP
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.Tetra Tech provides technical, management, and advisory services to help developing and transitioning societies navigate the challenges they face. We work around the world to help establish and strengthen productive relationships between state and society and develop sustainable government and justice systems that are responsive, transparent, accountable, fair, and efficient. In this way we increase stability, foster investment, and improve the rule of law, which benefits our partner countries as well as our economy back home.
The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and law Enforcement Affairs (INL), funded Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) is a nationwide criminal justice sector development program focused on institutional capacity building as well as training and mentoring in Kabul and key provinces, and utilizes international and Afghan Advisors to train and build capacity for Afghan officials within the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Attorney General’s Office (AGO), Supreme Court (SCT), Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MOWA), and other justice sector institutions.The program has the following four sections:
*Case Management System Development
*Legislative Capacity Building
*Organizational Capacity Building
*Monitoring and Evaluation
Tetra Tech, Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP), is seeking applications for CMS Advisor position for Case Management System (CMS) section under the supervision of Criminal Team Lead - Regions.
|Date Posted:||17 Apr 2018||Reference:||VA 18-013|
|Closing Date:||26 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with international Justice Advisors and Afghan Legal Advisors on developing the Case Management System (CMS) project
• Assist in teaching, lecturing and mentoring Police Officers, prosecutors, judges and defense attorneys regarding the CMS utilization and application
• Demonstrate the ability to develop lesson plans for training police officers, prosecutors, judges and defense attorneys
• Assist in collecting weekly reports on CMS developments
• Meet with legal practitioners on CMS issues
• Conduct assessments for project implementation
• Conduct training need assessments
• Coordination JSSP with legal and judicial institutions
• Other assignments as required by the CMS management team
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience developing and implementing software and IT skills trainings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
• Minimum five years of professional experience, including experience developing, implementing, and overseeing software development projects
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Law and/or relevant field
• Understanding of Afghan legal and court systems preferred
Afghanistan - Farah: PROVINCIAL CENTER (FARAH)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please submit the list of documents below to Applyjssp no later than April 27, 2018. The subject line must be (CMS Advisor - VA 18-013), otherwise your application will NOT be considered for the evaluation.
• Updated CV
• Cover letter, which demonstrates eligibility and interest (maximum one page).
No in-person appointments or phone calls will be entertained. Only selected qualified applicants will be contacted. Hard copy application package is not accepted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Classification Officer at INL/CSSP||Herat||27 Sep 2018|
|Contract Compliance, M&E Expert for MoMP/ACP .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Legal Advisor FSN-11 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|