(Financial Reporting Officer) کارمند راپوردهی مالی(1428 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Working under the Head of Finance this position is expected to be conversant with Accounting, IFRS, ERP and Afghan tax laws related with corporation and commercial enterprises. Acts as the primary support in all matters related to preparation of financial reports, ERP and taxation
|Date Posted:||17 Apr 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0031|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Gathering of Accounting and Financial data (Mainly General Journals) and its analysis (Verification with physical documents, BRS, Ensuring proper accounting, working on different heads of Balance Sheet, Preparing audit required schedules and breakups) rectification (doing adjustments and instructing the related party to avoid future similar mistakes) and compilation in to financial statements.
• Ensure that DABS complies with reporting requirements especially with respect to IFRS standards, timeliness and accuracy.
• Prepare estimated Financials for each year.
• Preparing responses to queries from government ministries and departments on submitted reports (including tax/revenue department of MOF).
• Supporting auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
• Preparation of different other financial and accounting MIS reports in coordination with other departments for top management.
• Regular Control & Monitoring of the accounting environment (ensuring accurate accounting and accounting procedures, periodical or year-end activities) of DABS and his responsible units/areas.
• Regular Control & Monitor of compliance of his responsible units/areas with article of incorporation of DABS, IFRS, DABS accounting and other policies, Tax laws and if any.
• Close collaboration with banks & cash department regarding any BRS related issues.
• Be part of the team of implementation and successful operation of the DABS ERP.
• Provide long run regular support in operation of the ERP to his responsible units/areas.
• Gathering tax/revenue department of MOF required data in soft & hard.
• Ensuring tax law rules and procedures are properly followed by all the units/areas of DABS.
• Fill the tax forms and Izharnama correctly, timely and submit it to tax/revenue department of MOF to avoid penalties and any other complication.
• Ensure timely tax clearance from tax/revenue department of MOF.
• Tax planning and advising on avenues available for tax saving.
• Implements financial controls and ensures accuracy of tax reporting.
• Operates effective internal and external tax reporting.
• Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart from above.
• Experienced in preparing financial reports.
• Understanding of IFRS.
• Understanding of ERP.
• Experience of Audit.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to work in a group or individual.
• Ability of effective communication and receiving of data from all his responsible units/areas.
• Experience of all taxation matters.
• Experience in preparing tax returns.
• In-depth knowledge of local tax legislation.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (Any professional certification).
Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in related setting.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Officer at IFRC||Kabul||05 Aug 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance and Admin Manager at Sadat Business Group Ltd||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Finance Officer at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Finance Assistant/Cash Custodian at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) N..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|