Deputy Procurement Director(1253 Views)
About Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To assist procurement director and preparing RFQ (Request for Quotation), PO (Purchase Order), review of BoQ (Bill of Quantity) and help in preparing bid documents.
|Date Posted:||19 Apr 2018||Reference:||MCG/PRC/005|
|Closing Date:||18 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||50000 to 80000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
Deputy procurement director will have the following duties and is responsible for them:
- Assist procurement director
- Preparing RFQs, review and reconciliation of quotations and preparing POs.
- Reviewing BoS and Technical Specs. with bill of quantity
- Check quality of materials and ensure they are as per requirement of contract
- Be in touched with stock officer, check stock and stock report as required
- Need to travel to provincial project when required and job description will be given to him
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Computer and communications
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure and late hours when required.
• Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or equivalent degree
- Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and Internet Apps.
- At least 4 years of experience in the related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission to below email
Hard copy to: Third Floor Haroon Market, Charrahi Haji Yaqoob, Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV (your recent photo should be attached on your CV).
- Please write one page about your past performance and future commitment to the position.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Procurement/Legal Advisor at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Kabul C..||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Young Professional Consultant at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|
|3rd Re-announce: Senior Procurement Specialis.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Specialist at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capa..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|