Sharia'ah BDO (Business Development Officer)(1093 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is an Islamic commercial Bank incorporated in Kabul-Afghanistan which is 3rd largest Bank in terms of size; assets and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion with upon-Afghanistan presence. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions, our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 61 branches. (30 branches in major provinces of the country, 29 branches in Kabul, 2 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.). To further strengthen our acknowledgement, the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for experienced Business Development Officers, for its Head Office in Kabul, playing a crucial role in the development of business.
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for a motivated business development officer with Islamic Banking Knowledge to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of business goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with executives and clients on daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who have Sharia’ah and Islamic Banking knowledge.
|Date Posted:||01 May 2018||Reference:||BKB HR|
|Closing Date:||30 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Development of relationships with referral sources.
• Identify and capitalizing on opportunities.
• Maintain effective relationship with customer and analyze requirements and recommend appropriate product and initiate growth of the Bank.
• Coordinate with team members and ensure customer satisfaction and provide the required and correct information in the right way.
Maintain exceptional knowledge on various banking and loan products and the associate procedures.
Perform other office and/or administrative duties as requested by the line manger
Bachelor’s degree in Islamic commerce, Islamic economics, Islamic banking studies, Islamic Jurisdiction, or other Sharia’ah related discipline.
Required Skill Set and competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
• Islamic Banking knowledge (Theory).
• Mula or someone with the same skills
• Should have Turban
• Ability to convince people on Islamic banking products
Key Result Areas “KARs” and expectations
• Ability to acquire new customers
• Development of relationships with business generating sources
• Enhancing Bank’s business
• Participate in community affairs and broadening new business opportunities
• Establish and achieve sales targets and promote various banking services, given by the line manager.
• Sharia Compliant bankers
Kabul Head Office with travelling to provinces
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo
3. Submission Email: Given Below
To be considered, your application must be received by 30 April-2018
Note: Bank’s reception, Contact No 4004
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Irrigation Survey Engineer at Afghan Accenture Consulting Services||Multi Cities||03 Oct 2018|
|صفا کار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|آموزگارخدمات مشورتی at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||03 Oct 2018|
|Social Assistant for MoMP/ACP Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum ..||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|کارکن خدماتی at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regu..||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|برقی at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authorit..||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|آشپز at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|