Social Media Marketing Specialist(1386 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is an Islamic commercial Bank incorporated in Kabul-Afghanistan which is 3rd largest Bank in terms of size; assets and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions, our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 61 branches. (30 branches in major provinces of the country, 29 branches in Kabul, 2 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.). To further strengthen our acknowledgement, the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for experienced Business Development Officers, for its Head Office in Kabul, playing a crucial role in the development of business.
|Date Posted:||02 May 2018||Reference:||BKB HR|
|Closing Date:||30 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content edition, and implementation of schedules
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
• Grows and expands bank social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
Perform other office and/or administrative duties as requested by the line manager
Required Skill Set and competencies
• Excellent written and other non-verbal communication Skills.
• Islamic Banking Knowledge (Theory).
• Excellent communication in convincing customers, debaters, and businessmen.
• Having aggressive command on using social media for publicizing Bank’s products.
• Eloquent and oriented to with good drafting and initiating skills
• Excellent in generating new ideas
Good e-business skills
Bachelor’s degree in E-marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Islamic banking studies, Islamic Jurisdiction, or other related disciplines.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo
• Not compliance of the above points , may result in your rejection
To be considered, your application must be received by 30 May-2018
Contact No of Bank’s reception (4004)
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Social Assistant for MoMP/ACP Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum ..||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|کارکن خدماتی at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regu..||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|برقی at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authorit..||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|آشپز at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|(صفا کار ( لغمان at DABS||Laghman||19 Sep 2018|